Looks great! I've been wanting to do the same on my D1! Product info 

GlowShift Gauges

https://www.glowshiftdirect.com/gauge-types/

Pillar Pod

https://www.glowshiftdirect.com/universal-dual-gauge-pillar-pod/

Water temp sensor adapter 

https://www.glowshiftdirect.com/34mm-1-5-16-water-sender-hose-attachment/

Oil sensor adapter to fit in timing chain cover

NPT Fitting Adapter,Fitting... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YZKHDJ5?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Used these for easy wiring

Recoil 10 Pack 12V Car... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WV8DG2F?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Edited by Elherbinator

56 minutes ago, Elherbinator said:

Installed a new master cylinder and proportioning valve. The only thing left if this doesn’t fix my braking issue would be the booster, but I don’t see how that could be the issue.

1F68AFAA-E2C8-4D2C-B85C-99106E39124F.jpeg

Most of the time on hydroboost its bad fluid or the ps pump is dead or not for a hydroboost .What are your symptoms? 

38 minutes ago, lutz said:

Most of the time on hydroboost its bad fluid or the ps pump is dead or not for a hydroboost .What are your symptoms? 

Doesn’t stop well, slows down ok. Feels like I can’t get enough pressure on the brakes. The pedal isn’t hard to depress. I can push it to the floor and still don’t get much stopping power

Edited by Elherbinator

11 hours ago, Elherbinator said:

Doesn’t stop well, slows down ok. Feels like I can’t get enough pressure on the brakes. The pedal isn’t hard to depress. I can push it to the floor and still don’t get much stopping power

re: RRC a lot of nice looking work there!  was the original pump running continuously? soft pedal is usually the pump not working efficiently.  I have yet to change out a ABS modulator (they never fail)

Edited by SLOHybrid

re: RRC a lot of nice looking work there!  was the original pump running continuously? soft pedal is usually the pump not working efficiently.  I have yet to change out a ABS modulator (they never fail)

I don’t have ABS, just a proportioning valve after the MC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Elherbinator said:

I don’t have ABS, just a proportioning valve after the MC

this is a 95? assuming you changed all of this out as you were having brake issues and still are??  I am still running my pump and module without ABS & works great!  just trying to help.

this is a 95? assuming you changed all of this out as you were having brake issues and still are??  I am still running my pump and module without ABS & works great!  just trying to help.

I bought it with the brake system already hacked up. It hasn’t worked since I have had it. It has hydroboost and had a Massey Ferguson MC and am unknown proportioning valve. It also had super corroded calipers and hard lines at the wheels. I have since changed out everything but the hydroboost

Serves me right. I should have known better than to buy a vehicle from some sketchy dude in Walnut Grove. First warning sign was seeing a burnt up Land Rover sitting in the driveway. Second was unusually large supply of White Claws

On 6/13/2022 at 8:24 PM, Elherbinator said:

Thanks Eric!

Well, what I did today was kicked myself for being a D2 owner. I'm now shopping for a short block. 

As luck would have it, the 2018 Western National Land Rover Rally rig is in need of a new engine. Why is that you might ask -- wasn't it a rebuilt engine? Very good questions for which I have no answers. What I do know is that I've got a lot of shop time into a bad engine block (so that's going to be a few grand), have machined heads, and am in need of a short block. Please let me know if you have any leads. . . . 

29 minutes ago, SLOHybrid said:

went and bought another supercharged L322... I have 6 Rovers now. I need help!!! this is going to be my tow rig/overlander.  

Mmm... yes this is a problem and you do need help. Feel free to call me, I can extract some of these rovers off your hands. ; )

48 minutes ago, SLOHybrid said:

went and bought another supercharged L322... I have 6 Rovers now. I need help!!! this is going to be my tow rig/overlander.  

2011 l322 1.jpg

2011 l322 2.jpg

2011 l322 3.jpg

Nice stable!  What is your weekly process?  Do you take a different one out every day, or, is the trickle charger a must? 

26 minutes ago, SplurGn said:

Nice stable!  What is your weekly process?  Do you take a different one out every day, or, is the trickle charger a must? 

no! the Classics have been sitting a lot lately!  but under car covers ... the 08 (my Wife's) get's driven on friday's and the weekend... she has a 15 Golf TDi Wagon that is her commuter .  I drive a Supercharged Mini Cooper S for a commuter which is a blast to drive.  figured out we have 4 forced induction vehicles now.. I plan to drive the new purchase maybe once a week to work and use it on the weekends but that is usually reserved for my 25th.  I have a rodent problem currently that needs to be stopped!  they chewed up my registration in the 25th and made nests in the heater blower which involved me removing the entire cowl and creating a cover over the intake as it is stupidly exposed to the elements.  see you guys on the trails. thx

Edited by SLOHybrid

1 hour ago, SLOHybrid said:

I have a rodent problem currently that needs to be stopped!  they chewed up my registration in the 25th and made nests in the heater blower which involved me removing the entire cowl and creating a cover over the intake as it is stupidly exposed to the elements.  see you guys on the trails. thx

This sucks.... I recommend a Rover cat :)

On the trickle charger side of things, I've found that as long as the electrical is in tip top shape, I haven't needed one on the classics. Snowflake (sadly) can go about two-three months without a startup. Fires every time. 

Eleven on the other hand almost always needs a charge within a week.

4 hours ago, Mr.BlueSky said:

This sucks.... I recommend a Rover cat :)

On the trickle charger side of things, I've found that as long as the electrical is in tip top shape, I haven't needed one on the classics. Snowflake (sadly) can go about two-three months without a startup. Fires every time. 

Eleven on the other hand almost always needs a charge within a week.

I agree the classics always start

On 7/4/2022 at 12:56 PM, Elherbinator said:

Happy Fourth! The RVRLNDR stops! Flushed the power steering fluid, bled the brakes, bled the power steering / hydroboost system, and voila! 

awesome! now you need those wheels & tires

Are you heading down the 1 to the July Morg this weekend?

Edited by SLOHybrid