The Annual Sept 15-17th

Speaking of trails, white pines has a couple ohv parks north of it, and a popular venue , blue mountain events center, a short ride up the logging roads. Just throwing more future trail ideas out there! I haven't explored them much myself and it would be nice to have a second vehicle if not more

Speaking of trails, white pines has a couple ohv parks north of it, and a popular venue , blue mountain events center, a short ride up the logging roads. Just throwing more future trail ideas out there! I haven't explored them much myself and it would be nice to have a second vehicle if not more

Interesting, haven't heard of them!

I know are fire roads for days...Nick and I use to explore with the kids years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like I will actually be able to make it this year!  As for Michele....I'm not sure yet.  Not sure what Rover or Rovers we'll bring, but likely I'll bring up the D1 and run SlickRock since I haven't hit it this year.  

13 hours ago, ColinB said:

L322?

Me?  I'll probably just bring the D1 and run Slickrock.  We booked a cabin so we're not camping which makes it easier to pack everything since I don't have to bring a big tent.

If the dice roll out to not having my rover ready, any chance there's a seat or two open for ride alongs? 

Edit 🙃

I  have a little car with a good gear ratio, I can make it to most gate keepers no problem. Just the actual fun stuff I would need a seat or two for

Edited by So...Yoder
*better explanation

On 9/4/2023 at 5:30 PM, brandn3w said:

Tentative! We would arrive Saturday AM due to a long-standing Friday PM commitment.

Is Coral Hollow the trail of choice for Saturday?

Corral Hollow is seeming pretty popular on the Annual registration poll so I expect this one to be run.

One of my Perentie buddies ran Sourgrass over Labor Day with a bunch of Toyota guys.

Photos depict a more "bouldery" version than previous years (erosion?)... Turns out he had to tow a couple of 'Yotas out of the wilderness.

--Paul

Sourgrass_2.jpg

Sourgrass_3.jpg

Sourgrass always has great boulders and winter hugely impacts it as most of it is tributaries.

On Instagram use that hashtag and can see videos of full white water!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cassidy and I will leave Merced around 5-6pm, arriving at 7-8pm. Assuming everything goes well (knock on wood). We all know something has to happen last minute. I won't have any recovery gear as I couldn't fit all of it when I moved in. 

Edited by drafdog

Just a reminder that we will be having a raffle Saturday night. The raffle will have new items that have been donated to the club and also purchased by the club. 
We will also be having a “Swap Meet Raffle”. This means that members can trade in old gear to raffle off in exchange for tickets. Tickets will also be available for purchase, but this is a good way to get your gear that’s collecting dust and get it into the hands of somebody that can use it. Also gets you an opportunity to win some gear you want through raffle tickets. 
The general idea is that we will determine a reasonable value for the item you’re donating to the raffle. That value will be translated into tickets based on our single ticket pricing, so not based on larger denomination ticket pricing. We don’t want to clog up the raffle with items nobody actually will want, so if you have a questionable item or one in really rough shape, please DM me first. Also feel free to provide any documentation of the items value, like a screen shot of an online store. Generally good condition used stuff goes for about half the new value. 
If you have any questions or concerns, please DM me. Should be a lot of fun. We have some big ticket items this year and hopefully we will get a bunch of members bringing some Cool stuff as well.