The Annual Sept 15-17th

Really excited about this year!!  

Your Annual Committee ( Miles, Eric and myself) have been busy working away!!

Some quick updates,  we have secured the tent camping at Golden Pines our venue for 2023.

You'll need to contact them if you want to use their cabins or bring a trailer.

Welcome, to AirBnB in the area or whatever fits your family's needs.

Great place to relax, fish, hike, and of course hit the trails!!

We'll use this spot for updates and tackle any questions you have!

• Jethro changed the title to The Annual Sept 15-17th
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I plan to join and will bring my wife, Nida, Jason and the dog. I’ll probably bring the L322 and we will stay at an Airbnb nearby. I plan to do a day run out to Corral Hollow to show Nida one of my favourite campsites. 

Corral Hollow is where I stripped my lay shaft on the Borg Warner TC in my RRC... That was a long multi-vehicle tow to finish the run and a long flatbed ride down to Don's house to park it for a month.

So I may have to return to have a "date with destiny" style re-run.

--Paul

The_Extraction.jpg

Edited by PaulD
Added photo

• 2 weeks later...

Will anyone else have a free spot? It will be me and Cassidy IF nothing last minute happens (knock on wood). We will be car camping so no tent/roof tent.

20 hours ago, NickK said:

We’ll be there! Anyone get a tent site and have room for one more truck? They all look to be reserved. 

4 hours ago, drafdog said:

Will anyone else have a free spot? It will be me and Cassidy IF nothing last minute happens (knock on wood). We will be car camping so no tent/roof tent.

3 hours ago, Motobrewer said:

I will be there plus my wife and kid. Are you issuing tent spots? Or do we need to reserve through golden pines?

2 hours ago, So...Yoder said:

I should make it! Golden pines is where I've been dumping the RV while up at the claim behind white pines. Nice folks and a fun campground with laundry and full RV hookups

The club has purchased out the tenting area at the back of the campground. No need to reserve a spot if you are tenting, rooftop tenting, etc. However, if you want a cabin or AirBNB you will need to book this on your own as per the first post.

We should have a detailed Annual Thread coming in a few days.

image.png