NCLR 11th Annual Event : Roverfest UK 2017

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huge shout out to Erin, Alyson, Chad, Justin, Don, Chris and Jared for setting this event up. (I'm sure there were others and I'm sorry if I missed you off this list.)

We had a great time!

Agreed, a lot of work from a lot of good folk in the club; thank you all.

Another Humonstrous event!!! Thank you BoD and officers for all your hard work, my daughter and I had a great time!

And thank you for your generosity to the Earthquake Relief fund! The people of Chiapas will be eternally grateful for your contribution!

I wanted to Thank Everyone for attending this years Annual. I've heard nothing but positive comments Aside a few things Saturday night lol. Either way thank you again all club members who came out. The board put a lot of time into planning this years annual and we hope next year to have a even bigger and better event. The weather was good, food was good, and the sponsors came through with some great items. 

Thanks to Overland Pros, Tepui, RoversNorth, LRE Experience, Veronica Lamond (Landy Series Books), Atlantic British, Catahoula, Other Sponsors, and big thanks to British Car Service on bringing enough bacon for Saturday night and enough breakfast for Sunday Morning. 

Big thanks to Enrique and Mexxis for donating a handful of cooking equipment used for the Breakfast and Midnight Bacon! As well thank you to Don and Colin for taking on Tank Traps for everyone to view. 

Was a great weekend full of good memories. 

Time to start planning next years annual  :mellow:

How about this one...?

I've got hundreds of pics and videos (none of which I actually shot - all from Will and his brother in law) that I'm working on getting uploaded, but they got the whole sequence in stills.

_DSC1495.JPG

It was great seeing familiar faces, and meeting new members. Had a blast.

First time in a long time that I only have to pick from two vehicles (LR3 or DII) before the annual.

Before hand, I had four to choose from, and now how nice & simpler overall to miminize or reduce the fleet, and transfer the ownership of the CT110 and RRC within the club and to awesome new owners Connor (110) and Enrique (RRC).

One more mention, Dan and his accordion, and Phil & Erin thanks for the late night entertainment (or early morning) (around 2am at that moment) post fun after the dinner & raffle. I think the background hecklers were Enrique and Jeanne.  So much fun!

trim.C2C92C66-9FBA-4AC1-82E8-DDB75A003913.MOV

Ok I had too much fun obviously (w/the help of tequila shots thanks Enrique).  Appears my Iphone uploaded the video upside down.  Just turn your tablet or phone accordingly for proper viewing! :)

Looked right-side up to me!  

It was great seeing familiar faces, and meeting new members. Had a blast.

First time in a long time that I only have to pick from two vehicles (LR3 or DII) before the annual.

Before hand, I had four to choose from, and now how nice & simpler overall to miminize or reduce the fleet, and transfer the ownership of the CT110 and RRC within the club and to awesome new owners Connor (110) and Enrique (RRC).

One more mention, Dan and his accordion, and Phil & Erin thanks for the late night entertainment (or early morning) (around 2am at that moment) post fun after the dinner & raffle. I think the background hecklers were Enrique and Jeanne. So much fun!

thanks to all that made this happen. super glad my warriors plans got mixed up and i was able to keep my streak alive at 11 annuals and still going. really appreciate the hard work that goes into these events and allow me to be the guy that shows up with a bottle of bourbon and a peanut gallery attitude.

Archived