NCLR 11th Annual Event : Roverfest UK 2017

Great pictures everyone!  Don't forget to post the photos you have of the Bearmach sticker on your rig on Instagram and tag @bearmach so they can see your photo.  They are picking a winner THIS weekend!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great pics Greg & thanks for having the patience to up load them Don... I obviously don't.. :)

Only pic I have that I have not seen yet is one of Colin smiling whilst "the wall " is 2 " from his head in Tank Traps

great pics Greg & thanks for having the patience to up load them Don... I obviously don't.. :)

Only pic I have that I have not seen yet is one of Colin smiling whilst "the wall " is 2 " from his head in Tank Traps

Judging from the mud stain he had on his forehead I think it was more like 0 inches.

Yeah - hopefully the smoke was a temporary thing and you got home without having to wear a gas mask ?

The smoke had mostly burned off by the time I got back to camp but not entirely.  Got her up high on the same side again the next day at McCrazy and belched out more smoke, but she was smelling like a rose by the time I made the 2.5 hr drive home.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been mostly MIA since the annual prepping for the rally and last week lost a pet, so spent some time recovering from both.  A huge thanks is in order to each and every BOD member for their hard work and dedication.  The club continues on because of you.  You made a great weekend even better.  :D You are so awesome. 

Archived