Just want to give an update on the Rovicon. Right now we only have 3 driver spots left. We will not be opening up additional spots. So if you want to drive your rig at the event then you should sign up now before it’s too late. This filled up faster than we anticipated with not only drivers, but we have a bunch of passengers signed up as well. It’ll be a BIG campfire at the Springs on Saturday! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to DM Greg, Don, or myself. I’m looking forward to another very memorable event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am about to order to the shirts for the Rovicon. All the driver spots are full, but the passenger spots do it have a limit. Unfortunately since I have to be safe and order the shirts early, we can only guarantee we will have the proper sizes for people already signed up. So if you have a passenger you want to bring, sign them ASAP, like now, so I have a more accurate list of shirt sizes and numbers needed. This is especially important if they are kids since we typically order very few small size shirts

• 1 month later...

Anyone accepting passengers? I'm interested to ride along / spot...

Bandy

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Yes definitely. We will need to figure out the travel arrangements to the event since I will go up earlier for a wedding at Tahoe. I’ll have room for the trail run.

Theresa and I should still have a seat available too. 

I am almost considering giving Snowflake the crown and trailering it up there - so we may leave a bit early on Thursday to get the truck and trailer staged on the Tahoe side.

Well. I registered. I'll work out with somebody who's seat I'll sit in :-)

Just wanted to make sure I got in on the shirt order ;-)

Well the shirts have already been ordered, but we order a handful of extras in each size so you should be good

Well the shirts have already been ordered, but we order a handful of extras in each size so you should be good

Oh. Lol... I was reading your message about shirt ordering as a month off... glad there should still be one. L for me please.

• 1 month later...

Planning ahead this time, got my truck just about set for the Rubicon. Just need to put on the rear axle, and a new clutch, and the transmission, and re-gear the transfer case…

4713ebf1a0f072bb52c900d4f204a18b.jpg

427fb31ef4f5ed2b65cb27a0da3d85c7.jpg

2b106bc20f663f204bf960230dedfc60.jpg

b0e28a169e7bd902858a67445ab9ccb0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holly Shiite Mike!

That's building a whole new truck!

Here I'm himming and howwing about finishing fixing my steering!!

Unfortunately, I will be unable to go to Rovicon. I have a driver and passenger ticket available if anyone wants them. :(

So bummed.

Brian

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻â”â”»

Unfortunately, I will be unable to go to Rovicon. I have a driver and passenger ticket available if anyone wants them. :(

So bummed.

Brian

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻

Doesn’t work like that. “Tickets” aren’t transferable

Are we beginning the trail on Friday morning or arriving Friday to trail and camping and starting Saturday morning? Was trying to look for this info but only see dates not an itinerary. Trying to figure out if I need to leave Thursday night or if I can leave Friday.

We will be running the trail Friday. Groups will be heading out Friday morning through around noon. A basic itinerary will be coming out soon, but I would plan on camping Thursday if you can swing it. Otherwise I’d plan on getting to the trailhead early on Friday

Making some progress putting my truck back together. Scary find today - one of the massive cables wired straight from the battery to the winch had been rubbing the steering linkage and had worn through the insulation in one spot. Lucky it was the ground (I think)!

c879b9a607f1be3d73da5fec6c03d076.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Eric, exactly what I wanted to know. Might look into driving down on Thursday night see if anyone else is camping also.

The majority of us arrive Thursday! Looking forward to wheeling with you again!

The majority of us arrive Thursday! Looking forward to wheeling with you again!

Oh yeah been a long time bud. I’m nervous but excited about the trip. Be a bunch of firsts to scratch off the bucket list. Will you be driving or running as passenger?

Edited by renelozano

Oh yeah been a long time bud. I’m nervous but excited about the trip. Be a bunch of firsts to scratch off the bucket list. Will you be driving or running as passenger?

Running the RRC through!