Spotted!

Jethro

Yes Shrek did die a fiery death...   A few years ago after I gave Shrek to my nephew, he did a MB swap.  Truck ran fine for a couple of years until suffering an electrical fire while driving on a bay area freeway.  Truck was a total loss except for the lower bits.  As for this RRC, he bought the truck for pennies on the dollar, then embarked on a complete power train and suspension make over.     MB 300 engine, rebuilt transmission, LT230, Shrek's HD axles with 4.11 and ARB's, 3+" lift three link front, 3+" rear.    He did it all by himself.... He says all he needs in an intercooler.  Cosmetically, the truck is in dire need of TLC....  Front seats are pretty bad mechanically, could use a new pair.  I need to get him in touch with you...

attached pic is Shrek's rear axle going in the RRC .  I have to dig around for more of the conversion process. 

post-407-0-68782900-1612284524_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

This may be Scully. He brought a D2 into the stable and has been building it up.

Saw this cleanly built D2 in Roseville today...don't recognize the owner but nice build.d44fcb03b395bee416ae22f0e23c0725.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spotted a kitted out LR3 in Placerville yesterday afternoon, west bound on the 50. Couldn’t get a photo quick enough.

You can't spot your own rig

This may be Scully. He brought a D2 into the stable and has been building it up.

I know Tim, wasn't him.

Came across what some might call Don's cousin, but the reality is that it is more closely related to Disco Stu #1.

: )

attachicon.gif2021-03-02 16_41_49-Post up your Rover - irate4x4.png

Shopping?

42067b6aa403fc718a67e8187682b248.jpg

This guy didn’t wave at me :(

If I saw you, I would have......I am sorry...... Now I see where all the flack came from.......

Spotted more than a year ago... but I was going through my pictures on my phone and found this LR3 with NCLRC sticker on it. It was in elk grove.

550537c2ca2daba5f22942ede53801b5.jpg

4296e5952eda72be91ee88069fe66bc9.jpg

That’s Ted’s LR3, I recognize that hitch anywhere .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...