Spotted!

Jethro

4a8c923b094974ec112fc981485e34c4.jpg

They waved and had NorCal LR club sticker on it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Sacramento? Thinking maybe Gil?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

9697c520d1714e8699ff7d6baf2e08aa.jpg

There’s also a second D2 parked near it. Been seeing for at least a couple years.

Looks like it's riding low...

Looks like it's riding low...

I thinks is just rare to see a stock height Disco. The tyres may be larger than stock which tends to fill the guards. Edited by RobertDingli

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/10/2021 at 10:13 PM, Motz_the_lr3 said:

Spotted at Safeway in Elk Grove

IMG_1458.jpg

No I know you're just making things up - there's absolutely nowhere to park a truck and trailer at that Safeway!  Saturday I had my trailer behind Vandingo heading up to Placerville to pick up my frame and I circled the lot like 3 times trying to find a spot to park so I could run into AutoZone for some parts for work this week.  Saw another gut with a trailer doing the same thing!

On 12/13/2021 at 8:15 PM, DHappel said:

No I know you're just making things up - there's absolutely nowhere to park a truck and trailer at that Safeway!  Saturday I had my trailer behind Vandingo heading up to Placerville to pick up my frame and I circled the lot like 3 times trying to find a spot to park so I could run into AutoZone for some parts for work this week.  Saw another gut with a trailer doing the same thing!

Its the other Safeway on Calvine and Elk Grove Florin (as you can see the street sign on the picture) but i guess thats technically sacramento 

Edited by Motz_the_lr3

On 12/15/2021 at 1:05 PM, Motz_the_lr3 said:

Its the other Safeway on Calvine and Elk Grove Florin (as you can see the street sign on the picture) but i guess thats technically sacramento 

Just messing around - I didn't look that close but actually it doesn't look like the Safeway on Laguna in that shot anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...