2023 Annual Shaver Lake Snow Run

11 hours ago, ColinB said:

I will be in my white LR3

So far no one has claimed the extra 2 spots in my site so your welcome to join me. I only have a site from Saturday to Monday.

Edited by drafdog

11 hours ago, Gabriel Wocker said:

Hey dragdog,

I hope is not to late but do you still have a spot available for my RRC an me!

I’m planning to stay Saturday night.

I'm a newbie to the club and looking forward to meet the club members. 
Thanks,

Gabriel 

Absolutely! One word of advise is to bring an extension cord and a heater if you want to be a little warmer than a sleeping bag. 

Also I will be leaving tomorrow from Merced and hopefully be there by sundown.

I also may have enough room right now I just have Mike myself and Buddy Phil and his minivan so I'm sure we could squeeze in one if needed. 

Planning to leave here around 3:00 Will be monitoring and see our frequency 146.460 also the shaver lake repeater

146.820- 141.3 

5 hours ago, drafdog said:

Absolutely! One word of advise is to bring an extension cord and a heater if you want to be a little warmer than a sleeping bag. 

5 hours ago, drafdog said:

Great!

I’ll plan to be there before dark. Thanks

I'm sad to say that I might not be coming. I caught a bad cold or flu. Unless I feel significantly better tomorrow, I'll have to stay home. In anticipation of this happening, I sent Robert my reservation info, so the space will be available even if I don't make it.

Edited by SDS

9 hours ago, lutz said:

I also may have enough room right now I just have Mike myself and Buddy Phil and his minivan so I'm sure we could squeeze in one if needed. 

Planning to leave here around 3:00 Will be monitoring and see our frequency 146.460 also the shaver lake repeater

146.820- 141.3 

Thanks for posting the Shaver Lake repeater