Great American Rover Rally (Take 2) in Moab Sept 13-17

It's on our calendar, just got a new promotion so have to see how the summer progresses.

Randomly I have unlimited PTO, but feel there's probably a catch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be signing up for the event. I'm now signed up for event.

I'm hoping for a Grand Slam of trails this year.....

Mohave trail - check

Death Valley - check

Pismo Dunes - pending

Moab - planned

You're just missing rovicon!!

Congrats! And unlimited PTO catch is... you can't bank your PTO and company doesn't have to keep it on their books. 

And most people take less vacation days when it's unlimited PTO. 

It's on our calendar, just got a new promotion so have to see how the summer progresses.

Randomly I have unlimited PTO, but feel there's probably a catch!

• 1 month later...

Who’s going solo? Anyone getting a 2+ bedroom and and to share expenses? How about a group to share a house? Glamping?

Hi Rupert,

I have booked a cabin (2x2 bunk beds) at Canyonlands RV Park. The total cost for five nights (Sept 12-17) is $577.

At this stage, I will be travelling solo and the other beds are available to share the cost.

Let me know if you would like to share.

Robert

Congrats! And unlimited PTO catch is... you can't bank your PTO and company doesn't have to keep it on their books. 

And most people take less vacation days when it's unlimited PTO. 

This is true oddly enough. 

Of course it is always good to not be  "most" people... (at the behest of HR I am sure ; ).

we just reserved our camp spot at moab rim, we should be there Saturday the 11th. Not fully set in stone to stay there but I didn't want to not have some option so I figured I'd stick my name on it. Definitely getting excited for this event moab has to be one of my most favorite places to wheel I can't wait to play there with everyone.

I picked up a house right next to the  event .It will be myself ,Tammy and Will .It has a garage incase anybody has a broken rover that needs fixing or just to hang out .Tammy and i are planning to hit the road on the 8th. Should take us about two days to get there .Going to camp out near moab Rim trail for a night or two then off to the house.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Caravaning?

who’s taking northern route?

who’s taking southern route?

who’s leaving early to Moab? Thursday? Friday? Saturday? 

I’m leaving Saturday northern rte,overnite Wendover, arrive Sunday.