Wet Wednesday

Elherbinator

Alright I'll take the plunge.

An oldie but a goodie.

This might be the only failed water crossing photo I have.

I call it "Momentary Lapse of Intelligence"40f8ac37b3b60e3f7d7f6a4ffd94478c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
41 minutes ago, erinw.rrc said:

Oh yeah...  The day I learned how not to ruin an alternator....  I also don't know what day of the week it is...

IMG_0012.JPG

I like the new "wrap" color. Earthy tones with a hint of visibility. : )

• 4 weeks later...

I ment to post this last night but got wound up in finding the best prime deal and failed to hit post. But a few coins put in the way back machine gets us here, this was one of the first camping trips Julia and I took together. I drove through the puddle and thought that would be a cool picture and made her get out in the mud as I drove through again. FB_IMG_1553187552869.jpg.f58106799f7726c144e961cf3cce57dc.jpg

Edited by Renorover

1 hour ago, Renorover said:

I ment to post this last night but got wound up in finding the best prime deal and failed to hit post. But a few coins put in the way back machine gets us here, this was one of the first camping trips Julia and I took together. I drove through the puddle and thought that would be a cool picture and made her get out in the mud as I drove through again. 

I have had Theresa do this before too ; ). Looks like it was a great trip!

• 2 months later...

October makes me miss Baja.  Who knew it snowed in Mexico...  This photo is from our last trip in 2018 with Baja Land Rover Club where we went Sierra de San Pedro Martir National Park to visit an observatory.  The elevation was about 9,280 ft.  

There was a truck that had slid off the edge on a hill and so we lined up all the rovers to get enough traction (each attached to each other) and winched it out.  I thought I had a photo or video of that, but can't find it.

By the end of the day, we were down the mountain and the snow was gone... and a few days later, we were sleeping on the beach.  

IMG_1269.jpeg

IMG_1266.jpeg

IMG_1263.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, we missed Wednesday due to the power outages caused by Snowmageadon last week, so here is our snow day pics!

image.png

I told my renter he wouldn't make it very far on street tires... gravity took him down the driveway and crab walked him into the neighbors fence. As northern Michigander his pride was visibly bruised. Santa Cruz snow just hits different...

image.png

Johann and I spent a good amount of time clearing Skyland down to the main road...  Chainsaws were handy

image.png

The mountain yee-yees came out in full force and made messes.

image.png

And of course, Henry's first snow man was built.

image.png

image.png