Annual Event Oct 8-10

Oops, just read the info on the club website... I guess Area 5 won't be available until 3pm. Also, just so I make sure I understand it correctly, there is no need to register if one is not participating in the dinner Saturday night, correct?

Steven, usually they'll let us in early. It shouldn't be a problem.........

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, Mike, so my wife and I will be signing on the dotted line on a condo at Northstar in the next couple weeks and I'm wondering what you, and others, think of me offering a weekend at our place as a raffle item? It's not LR related, but might generate interest with members, thereby loosening their pocketbooks a little more for the raffle. Obviously, I could put together a little printout of the details so people would know what they'd be in for. Thoughts?

Hey, Mike, so my wife and I will be signing on the dotted line on a condo at Northstar in the next couple weeks and I'm wondering what you, and others, think of me offering a weekend at our place as a raffle item? It's not LR related, but might generate interest with members, thereby loosening their pocketbooks a little more for the raffle. Obviously, I could put together a little printout of the details so people would know what they'd be in for. Thoughts?

Mark, that is generous of you and would be fantastic idea as a raffle item. Just make sure to draft an agreement for terms of use and care of your place to be signed by the winner! Mike or I can make a cert for you.

I will be teaching my boys some fire starting methods this weekend if anyone wants to observe. 1) Fire steel method (used by Swedish military), 2) magnesium, 3) battery/steel wool and 4) the good old potassium permanganate/glycerin method as seen on Discovery Channel's Man Woman Wild show (not to be confused with nitroglycerin!).

I can't attend due to travel out of the country on these dates, but would still like to participate in the raffle. Can someone point me in the right direction to purchase raffle tickets?

Hi Jen, will get back to you on the raffle tickets soon; have a safe trip to and back; hope to see you and your family on the next club trip/trail run.

just paid. we'll be getting in on saturday morning like we always do. did we give up on the keg and just going BYOB?

luis - girls are passing on wheeling this year so i can help out with a trail run, assuming we get our camp set up in time.

Archived