Annual Event Oct 8-10

Wonder if the mystery of the D110 is broken by the jealousy of working AC?

Diver by himself would have waved and smiled. Heck, he's got a 110 he PAID to get to smile. 110 mystique got broken when 6 people complaing took the fun out of it. AC wins!

I know all about Rovers with no AC. Here I am in 118 degree heat. I'm smiling inside, as moving al those face muscles takes too much energy in that heat.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3410/3329651301_de736553a5_z.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's good you are getting a new drive shaft at no cost. I just got my differential from Specialized Parts Planet. They are good, i ordered it yesterday and I got it today. The price was really reasonable too.

Thank you @ Specialized Parts Planet! Club/vendor partnership @ work.

Ok, game on! You're toast. I'll have to admit that I knew it was Sasquatch, but I couldn't figure out how in the hell he was pulling it off. It wasn't until tent teardown the next morning that I found the rope tied to my tent. Good one.....

I have to include the Prank of the Weekend. While PETA (Steve) was well on his way to getting sauced Saturday night, I took advantage of his projected lack of reasoning skills. Our campsite was next to Steve. We sleep in the LR3 and Steve's tent was close by. I tied a small diameter rope to the top of his tent poles at the "X" point and ran the rope over to my rig and into the cabin. I kicked leaves on top of the rope so he he wouldn't see the rope. Trap is set. Forward to PETA being hammered. Forward to PETA passing out in the tent. Forward to 4am. I started pulling hard on the rope which shook the heck out of his tent. We heard a bunch of muffled, drunken "Whut? Whooze zat? Whooze there?" I almost died laughing!!! I'd let it rest for a minute then start yanking again. This went on for about 15 minutes. He started slapping at the inside tent walls to "scare off" any carnivorous critters. I'd keep pulling the rope and he's keep slapping the tent! Finally he turned his flashlight on to scare the creatures away. I'd stop. Wait for the light to turn off then start all over again. At this point, tears of laughter were streaming down my face. He finally started to unzip the tent and poke his flashlight out. I kept hearing zippers opening and closing and lights turning off and on. Hollister's first Rave party! Sasquatch (1) - PETA (0)!!

Archived