Gauging interest Oceano Dunes

Fixed

Double fixed! This is now the May MORG!  (Thanks Colin :) )

In addition to that great news, I will be there with visiting cousin in tow! Campsite is booked!

We expect to leave the Bay Area around 8:30PM Friday night so keep your radios on so we can find you :)

you have more than 1 truck... so, let family take the RRC. :)

Or drag the family along! Besides, what good is a visit to California if you don't spend it on the beach?

Hi All,

Matthew and I will be trekking down in our Perenties. Don't know when, but probably Saturday morning.

See ya soon,

Paul

I not going to be able to make this trip. Things have gotten in the way.

Sorry to see you wont be able to make it.

Fixed

Thanks

Double fixed! This is now the May MORG!  (Thanks Colin :) )

In addition to that great news, I will be there with visiting cousin in tow! Campsite is booked!

We expect to leave the Bay Area around 8:30PM Friday night so keep your radios on so we can find you :)

Double thanks

Hi All,

Matthew and I will be trekking down in our Perenties. Don't know when, but probably Saturday morning.

See ya soon,

Paul

Right on man it appears we will have a nice turnout. With a good mix of Rovers. Im going to make a gps track to camp today and will post the gpx.

Everyone that has Ham make sure you have these frequency program .I will be monitoring them for late arrivals . also if you need my cell pm me.

Radio Ham
146.460 NCLR
Repeaters
444.525 +5.0 127.3

Thanks to Esten again for designing these for those attending!!

https://www.redbubble.com/people/norcalrovers/works/38696611-nclr-dunes-2019?asc=u&p=sticker&rel=carousel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C'mon give it a moment to shine!!! Behold the sticker in SEND MODE

2019-05-01 21_34_09-_NCLR Dunes 2019_ Sticker by norcalrovers _ Redbubble.png

Who has a recap song with pics and vids? Let’s see them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just uploaded it to YouTube in HD. Everything in the video was taken with my iPhone. I had a forward-facing Cam mounted on the front center of my roof rack and was taking videos and photos with it but when I went to upload the photos to my PC the memory card failed. I used recovery software on it and was only able to recover 3 very short clips and one photo of Miles under his truck. 

Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSJ7CH8JP3A

Archived