DRIP: April 28th @ East Brother Beer Co

Welp, since I am scheduling myself to "work" the Taproom on a weekend, I might as well have some fun! 

East Brother Beer Co is having a vendor day. We will have about 6 vendors (arts n crafts n such) setup, as well as 2 food trucks - Cambodian Food and a Smashburger... Obviously, there will be beer available, and I will have a special club discount on beers for the day. 

Tap List - subject to change

- The Core Beers: Bo Pils, Red Lager, Blonde Ale, Gold IPA, Red IPA, Oatmeal Stout 

- Seasonal Specialities: Belgian Tripel, Maibock

- Taproom Only: German Pilsner, English Pale Ale, something in the beer engine (cask ale)

Time: Let's shoot for lunch, noon - 4p. 

Other: The club has some new t-shirts and the two boxes have been sitting in front of my desk for a few weeks. Rumor has it that all current members will be getting a new shirt, but I will let the Board confirm that! 

I'll hit up some of the regulars with Rovers to attend. I am also toying with the idea of a Parking Lot Party for us for the day if there are enough committed interest. We have a somewhat hidden area that we could park the rigs and admire with beers in hand. the downsides are: food trucks and vendors will be a walk, and I may need to limit the tap list (considering setting up the Tap Wagon or can pours in the "secret" area. Otherwise, I can reserve a few tables/area for us. 

The secret area also has a forklift ramp, that we possibly could do some flexin' for the grams. Or just rollout the forklift... 

Where: 1001 Canal Blvd, Richmond, CA 94804

- if we post up in the Taproom Unit C-2

- if we circle the wagons, Unit B

Cheers,

Paul 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2024 at 5:06 PM, Motobrewer said:

Welp, since I am scheduling myself to "work" the Taproom on a weekend, I might as well have some fun! 

East Brother Beer Co is having a vendor day. We will have about 6 vendors (arts n crafts n such) setup, as well as 2 food trucks - Cambodian Food and a Smashburger... Obviously, there will be beer available, and I will have a special club discount on beers for the day. 

Tap List - subject to change

- The Core Beers: Bo Pils, Red Lager, Blonde Ale, Gold IPA, Red IPA, Oatmeal Stout 

- Seasonal Specialities: Belgian Tripel, Maibock

- Taproom Only: German Pilsner, English Pale Ale, something in the beer engine (cask ale)

Time: Let's shoot for lunch, noon - 4p. 

Other: The club has some new t-shirts and the two boxes have been sitting in front of my desk for a few weeks. Rumor has it that all current members will be getting a new shirt, but I will let the Board confirm that! 

I'll hit up some of the regulars with Rovers to attend. I am also toying with the idea of a Parking Lot Party for us for the day if there are enough committed interest. We have a somewhat hidden area that we could park the rigs and admire with beers in hand. the downsides are: food trucks and vendors will be a walk, and I may need to limit the tap list (considering setting up the Tap Wagon or can pours in the "secret" area. Otherwise, I can reserve a few tables/area for us. 

The secret area also has a forklift ramp, that we possibly could do some flexin' for the grams. Or just rollout the forklift... 

Where: 1001 Canal Blvd, Richmond, CA 94804

- if we post up in the Taproom Unit C-2

- if we circle the wagons, Unit B

Cheers,

Paul 

Bumping this up in the activity stream. It is happening day after tomorrow. There will be great beer and t-shirts. T-shirts are free for NCLR club members!

I have not been active.  Been busy with work and getting my boys in their respected colleges in the last 4 years: one is graduating this May, and the youngest is wrapping up his freshman year.  All good and now an empty nester.  Might be able to swing by.  Looking forward to catching up! 🚘 🤗

1 hour ago, LandRonB said:

I have not been active.  Been busy with work and getting my boys in their respected colleges in the last 4 years: one is graduating this May, and the youngest is wrapping up his freshman year.  All good and now an empty nester.  Might be able to swing by.  Looking forward to catching up! 🚘 🤗

Lol I still have one Land Rover (downsized from 4 at one point) but will be driving my empty nester 2 seater Porsche if I make it to this event! 😁 🍻 

20 hours ago, Phil. said:

was gonna drop by but the clutch in the D90 had other plans 🤬. i'll have to catch the next one.

Bring the back up mobile!  The Range Rover Sport! 🍻

1 hour ago, RedRover said:

I'm in -- heading out and should be there around half past noon, see you all there

Now I have to make it!  🍻

14 hours ago, Motobrewer said:

Great to see everyone, meet some more members today and to move some t-shirts. 

Sounds like a Baja trip is in the making…

Sorry for the warm beer @SDS, I’ll have some cold ones for you next time. 

cheers

paul 

Thank you Paul. You have a very nice tap room!

Looking forward to the next time!

9 hours ago, Motobrewer said:

yeah, you are going to have to use the forum to get those details... 

Baja April 2025 Gauging interest thread: https://forum.norcalrovers.org/topic/6688-gauging-interest-baja-mexico-april-2025/?_rid=410