Gauging Interest: Mojave Road 12/29--> 1/1/24

UPDATE: Trip is FULL. Recommend anyone else running with Lutzi the following weekend! Thanks Guys!

Day_1_Small.jpg

Day_1_Small_Camp.jpg

Petroglyph_1.jpg

Group_1.jpg

IMG_9472.jpg

Chelsea_Crossing.jpg

Soda_Lake.jpg

Edited by PaulD
Edit. Trip is full

December 29--Jan 1st may be removed as an official club run bc I am getting interest from those OUTSIDE NCLR membership. All good, either way.

If anyone is interested, please post-up by 12/4

Tx,

Paul

7 hours ago, SLOHybrid said:

I need a mental break from work .

This fits the bill.. just need to figure out what Rover to drive???👊

Get back on that 2011 SC horse with that new subframe! Redemption! (don't run over small bushes). 

14 hours ago, Motobrewer said:

Get back on that 2011 SC horse with that new subframe! Redemption! (don't run over small bushes). 

yeah! thought I would treat myself this AM by driving the 95 LWB beast after  fixing an oil leak that has stalled the rig all year... it rewarded me when I went to it with a big puddle of coolant on the ground @ the back of the engine FUUUUUUUUk ... so I drove the Golf TDi to work.  

bought a subframe on ebay for the L322 a month ago but they are on vacation until the 13th of this month... let's see if they lose the part when they re-open... I give up.

very tempted to re-commission the 25th for off road duty.. as it runs like a champ.

on top of that all my other free time is restoring this 1960 Series frame up.

Edited by SLOHybrid

• 4 weeks later...

Trip was fantastic...! So sorry to hear that Lutzi's trip this coming weekend is cancelled, I would go again if I could justify the time off, but either way I would be looking at divorce and most likely homelessness...!

We will be creating a photo dump for all to see -- so stay tuned. Meantime, here are a few nuggets.

--Paul

20231229_095712.jpg

20231229_124549.jpg

20231229_154154.jpg

20231230_124635.jpg

20231231_071722.jpg