So we have a club Fordyce run, but we've been busy to get it on the forum...as this started as a discussion during rovicon.

So last minute in a way. But you can still meet up!

Starting tonight camping at the first water crossing. Then see if we can make it through it Saturday or maybe end up Sunday.

Don and Tyler are arriving late tonight, so hit them up for a caravan in.

Others like Lutz, Scully, Jesse and Gus are navigating traffic now.

Plan for snow...it will be cold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a fun trip and i have to thank all the guys for putting the trip together, and for letting me join in.  I was definitely the anchor on the trip as i was the only one who ended up needing a strap twice and to hook up the winch. Julia has been begging to go run this trail for a few years now and I'm glad her first was with a great group and in the snow at that. Sorry for the poor quality pictures but every water crossing would fill the little 88 with steam and the camera lense kept getting fogged over or covered in rain drops. Thers a ton of stories that will probably best be told in person around the camo fire or i suppose on Erics NCLR podcast. I cant wait for the next one and here's a couple of pictures, more in the photo bucket.

IMG_5023.thumb.JPG.08c94b1abd142b7886ab570c71f20b13.JPG

IMG_5242.thumb.JPG.cf438d8a65a6e802ad5c7b50de4a1260.JPG

IMG_5423.thumb.JPG.d806d01da15da40456f4c31f2afd5966.JPG

IMG_5112.thumb.JPG.cd5917bf497012d56dea3d4762f9a73c.JPG

Great pictures - looks like it was an epic (cold) trip!  Thought it might be cancelled because of the snow, but you guys and Julia are beasts!  Sort of glad Leigh Anne and I were in AZ, it would have been a winch fest if I’d tried to get through with my truck in those conditions.