Hollister

4 minutes ago, Motz_the_lr3 said:

Awesome! My phone number is 9258267085. See you tomorrow at 10! 

I think Sasha and Erin are looking closer to 10:30ish…

If heading 101 South and wanting to cruise the slow lane I can caravan with you if you’d like 

I think Sasha and Erin are looking closer to 10:30ish…
If heading 101 South and wanting to cruise the slow lane I can caravan with you if you’d like 

No problem at all. I’m coming from Sacramento so I am coming down from I-5. I will probably grab a light lunch that I can munch at the park then headed to the meeting spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had such a great a time!  It was so great to get back on the trails again.  Thanks to @RedRover for being trail leader.  Next time I will remember a full tank of gas… 😳 sorry! I only got a couple of videos.  

I’d love to play in that other obstacle course next time.

Ok I finally figured out my schedule with the family. I will be heading to Hollister on Nov 12th for the day. I will be in my 94 D90 NAS along with a friend who will be in his D90 NAS. We will also open this up to Apple's 4x4 club so don't be surprised if we are with a few Jeeps. There is a special event at Hollister between Nov 9th and 13th so there are some partial closures in the Upper Ranch but Hudner Ranch is open. More details to follow.

On 11/2/2022 at 11:17 PM, LR4HD said:

I'm in for Hollister on 11/5.

@LR4HD Are you wanting to get there a little early and mess around at Hudner while waiting for @SDS or just shoot for 11 and stay on Upper Ranch?  I doubt @SDS will want to do Hudner again and if starting 11 makes it a little tight to hit both sides 

3 hours ago, Hudd130 said:

@LR4HD Are you wanting to get there a little early and mess around at Hudner while waiting for @SDS or just shoot for 11 and stay on Upper Ranch?  I doubt @SDS will want to do Hudner again and if starting 11 makes it a little tight to hit both sides 

Yes, I am. Planning on getting there between 9:30 - 10 am; what time were you thinking?