2022 Solihull Society National Rally, Ouray CO July 25-29

Won't make it this year, but is there a site that has more info on this? The actual Solihull webpage is pretty awful with few details on the event. Just a registration page. Are they hiding it on Facebook or something? After the gas bill for EMHT, I shudder at the thought of what it will be, in summer, roundtrip! 

Leigh Anne and I just booked a cabin at the Ouray Koa. They have cabins, tent and RV sites but availability is almost gone. We are also considering other options in Ridgeway which is just 10 miles north of the town of Ouray. 

Ill be out there. 

My plan is to head to CO second week of July and be there until end of trip. Im working on a plan with the Virginia gang to stay out on the trail between NARR and Rovicon as well. Let me know if anyone is interested. 

Looks like only 10 spots left open as of this morning. It would be great if our NorCal group could coordinate where we’re staying at the event. Leigh Anne and I are booked at the Ridgeway KOA and also have a room at the Ridgeway Lodge and Star Saloon - not sure which reservation we’ll end up keeping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just booked a tent site at Ridgeway KOA (Sun-Sat). Looks like I can have 6 people at the tent site. I will be bringing one tent, and I guess I could add another tent and people. No hookups at the tent site. 

"Roughing it." 

Motobrewer

On 4/20/2022 at 11:39 AM, CRYA said:

Won't make it this year, but is there a site that has more info on this? The actual Solihull webpage is pretty awful with few details on the event. Just a registration page. Are they hiding it on Facebook or something? After the gas bill for EMHT, I shudder at the thought of what it will be, in summer, roundtrip! 

I also could not find any info on the event itself. It would be great if someone could send a good link or just explain briefly what will happen at the rally. If it were closer, I would just go and find out, but given the travel time it would be great to know more.

On 4/22/2022 at 2:53 PM, Mffoster said:

Leigh Anne and I just booked a cabin at the Ouray Koa. They have cabins, tent and RV sites but availability is almost gone. We are also considering other options in Ridgeway which is just 10 miles north of the town of Ouray. 

I'll be staying there as well. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Unfortunately due to crazy-ass times we are not going to make this one.   Most unfortunate.

Anyone wants my KOA cabin reservation, let me know, we can settle up later.  I'm also paid up for a driver and passenger which I will transfer to anyone who wants them.

Someday I hope it is all NCLR, all the time.

Sigh.

14 hours ago, Motobrewer said:

I am going to have to cancel my trip. Too many things going on at work right now. If anyone needs a driver ticket, let me know.

Bummed. 

Whatttttt Dude!!!

On 7/15/2022 at 10:53 PM, jcb said:

Unfortunately due to crazy-ass times we are not going to make this one.   Most unfortunate.

Anyone wants my KOA cabin reservation, let me know, we can settle up later.  I'm also paid up for a driver and passenger which I will transfer to anyone who wants them.

Someday I hope it is all NCLR, all the time.

Sigh.

WHAT!!!