NCLR Podcast

23 minutes ago, LR4HD said:

Sorry but I didn't take a radio from you. I know the equipment I have and I don't have your radio.

And I had pre-programed the NCLR channel in my radio. You have me confused with someone else. I have a HAM license so I know how to program my radio. So I know I didn't borrow a radio from you.

Edited by LR4HD

10 hours ago, LR4HD said:

Hey Erick - listening to this pod cast - FYI - I didn't borrow a radio from you - I have my own. So I don't know who snagged your radio; it wasn't me.

I think a key metric is that @LR4HD is a true fan! Jumping on the podcast within hours if not minutes of the drop!  : )

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2024 at 10:53 AM, Elherbinator said:

The second half of the 2024 calendar of events podcast is note out.

Definitely need to make it to a couple events this year.  If I have to I’ll take the L405 TD6 and snag an extra seat or walk trails if needed. I enjoyed both of those podcasts that laid out the events and what was needed or how you can attend without a rock crawler. 

Shaver Recap podcast is out. I am joined by Sasha and Dave. We try out a new segment and chat about some current “news” and then breakdown the Annual Shaver Snow Run. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nclr-after-dark/id1615586586?i=1000647794553

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who likes tires? Who likes talking tires? Who likes talking tires while being recorded for the NCLR After Dark podcast? If you answered yes to these questions then you might be the perfect guest for our next podcast! DM or call / text me (408-772-8534) if you’re free this Saturday