Pacific Northwest Land Rover Rally - Anyone Going?

I would have loved to make it, however, after a very successful and uneventful (in rover breakdown aspect) - Snowflake has developed a nasty shudder that I suspect is either torque convertor and/or transmission related... It showed up right after I passed through Watsonville on the trip home Saturday... 

It seems I get to play rover mechanic once again before the EMHT trip!

Take some good photos and let us know how it goes. Hope to get up there soon for one of these trips.

Miles,

Motor mount? trailing arm bushes? U-Joints?

--Paul

15 hours ago, Mffoster said:

Leigh Anne and I are planning on attending the Pacific Coast Rover Club PNW Land Rover Rally over Memorial Day weekend.  Jesse Combs has been talking it up and it sounds like a fun time.  Anyone else thinking of going?

https://www.anarc.club/pnw-rally

I am trying to figure out how to get there with the family. Do you know if there are hotel options for accomodation?

We're staying at the Best Western Plus Rama Inn. It is located 4 minutes from the Deschutes County Fair and Expo Center where the 

event takes place.

Hi Robert, this is Leigh Anne. We also booked SCP Redmond Hotel which is nicer and 8 minutes away. We'll have to decide between the two. 

FYI - registration for this event closes at midnight on Friday, May 10th. They waive the ANARC member fee for NCLR members. We will be staying at the Best Western. Hoping to see more NCLR members attend.