Guaging Interest: Mojave Road PLUS - Spring 2023

Hi Everyone,

Starting a new topic here to take a head-count on a possible run. The idea would be the Mojave Road (MR) with a few spurs North and South to "enhance & explore" some of the cool stuff surrounding the famed road. For those that can't hang for the full run, they can do whatever parts work for them. Casual pace... not a bomber run.

So... I am proposing late April-ish into possibly early May so that the nights are not so cold and the desert flora is in full bloom. Wives & kids (sorry - past Spring break for schools) for sure!

Please chime in and we'll see where this ends up.

--Paul

Ok. Looking at late-ish April/early May, the following weekends should work for me and the family:

Weekend of

April 15

April 29

May 6

May 13

The weekend of April 22 will work for me, but the family might need to stay in SC, which would be a pity.

We should be able to "enhance" the weekends by adding days around them. 

I would be very much so interested in a DV trip. I was already planning on going over spring break, but needed more people to go! My spring break is 3/25, to 4/2.  A weekend trip unfortunately wouldn't be possible due to the length and cost of the drive for one day. Seeing as that is early compared to proposed dates, I can do anytime after May 12 (out of school for the summer so any dates will work)

-Oliver

Edited by drafdog
forgot to sign