Bearmach distributing Raptor

DHappel

Just saw an email saying Bearmach is now selling Raptor 4x4 parts.  That may be a good thing as the shipping to the US from Raptor direct wasn't great.  They seem like a really solid company for beefy suspension parts for bigger builds.

Nevermind - had a brain fart.  I was thinking of Adrenalin, not Raptor.  Once I clicked the link I realized it wasn't the guys I was thinking of.  I don't actually know anything about Raptor; it may just be a house name for Bearmach stuff.  So again, I do recommend Adrenalin4x4 gear but don't know anything about Raptor.

Edited by DHappel

Just saw an email saying Bearmach is now selling Raptor 4x4 parts. That may be a good thing as the shipping to the US from Raptor direct wasn't great. They seem like a really solid company for beefy suspension parts for bigger builds.

Nevermind - had a brain fart. I was thinking of Adrenalin, not Raptor. Once I clicked the link I realized it wasn't the guys I was thinking of. I don't actually know anything about Raptor; it may just be a house name for Bearmach stuff. So again, I do recommend Adrenalin4x4 gear but don't know anything about Raptor.

I think extreme 4x4 Uk sells raptor suspension. I think that’s the springs I got. Raptor does make some pretty nice looking suspension kits in larger lifts than your standard brands like TF or OME etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The highest suspension kit I could find on raptor 4x4 (https://www.raptor4x4.co.uk/) is 4" lift for RRC, D1, 110/90. I didn't see an D2 stuff of hand.

I'll have to familiarize myself with these guys later, seems they do have a pretty wide offering even beyond suspension. I am fairly certain I bought a few 110 dash components from them.

Hopefully Bearmach can improve the shipping situation that ordering direct through Raptor : ).

2021-02-23 09_35_02-Homepage - Bearmach.png

They offer 6" springs too I believe, I think a couple people bought them... maybe it was a different brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk