PD's Perentie

PaulD

Man, Photobucket is really starting to piss me off.

Anyway, here is my 1991 ex-ADF Perentie 4X4 FFR variant.

She has the turbo, HD clutch, power steering (yes, not stock on these things!), viscous fan clutch, rear discs (also not stock), new top.

Great platform for go-anywhere camping. The primary mod would be A/C.

Cheers,

Paul

Unloading_1.jpg

Man, Photobucket is really starting to piss me off.

Anyway, here is my 1991 ex-ADF Perentie 4X4 FFR variant.

She has the turbo, HD clutch, power steering (yes, not stock on these things!), viscous fan clutch, rear discs (also not stock), new top.

Great platform for go-anywhere camping. The primary mod would be A/C.

Cheers,

Paul

Unloading_1.jpg

That's awesome!! So are you just planning to add AC then take it out on epic trips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a pretty deep wish-list for this one. It will start with Wolf rims and new rubber, then move on to HD axles & flanges, locker(s), installing my raffle-won Superwinch 9500, energy-management, HAM set-up, fuel-storage, camping goodies, on-board air, etc.

Beast mode, for sure.

--Paul

Ha ha -- Yes, the unloading was a bit of a circus. The import warehouse was abuzz with questions fired at me. Meanwhile, I was trying to "take it all in."

Couldn't have done it without Tammy and her Chevy Duramax and 2-axle trailer!

--Paul

I have a pretty deep wish-list for this one. It will start with Wolf rims and new rubber, then move on to HD axles & flanges, locker(s), installing my raffle-won Superwinch 9500, energy-management, HAM set-up, fuel-storage, camping goodies, on-board air, etc.

Beast mode, for sure.

--Paul

If you're replacing those tires are they in decent shape?  The ones that came with my 109 are hard as rocks and I would guess about 20 years old (although truthfully I haven't checked for markings).  Would be interested if they have some life left in them.  

The jealous is strong with this one :)

Perenties are super cool. I have high hopes of obtaining a 6x6 some day. Looking forward to seeing it in person! 

Were you able to pull the military history yet? Curious on the meaning of the triangle on the door.

Were you able to pull the military history yet? Curious on the meaning of the triangle on the door.

That used to have one of these inside it, but nothing to worry about ...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/00/Biohazard_symbol_%28black_and_yellow%29.png/220px-Biohazard_symbol_%28black_and_yellow%29.png

Regards,

Graeme

Archived