Another Rover and Driver Addition

robg

So Bella has now reached that age where the privilege of driving is a reality.

When asked what her first car was to be, she said a Land Rover. We looked at RRC's and P38's however she decided on a 2006 Disco III. Long term she wants to trade up to a CT (the Royal Bank of Dad will pass on financing this one), but for now wants to slowly build this up which the RBoD will happily support.

Long term members may remember her at 9 driving the P38 in Death Valley, Sierra trips and many other club events. We will get her part of the NCLR to join the small, but growing group of lady LR's owners.

We are now back up to 3 green ovals at the house, the Disco III,  RRS and the Defender; needles to say I am fixing something every weekend now.

post-635-0-00746000-1532836255_thumb.jpg

Did we align as a club that 3 Rovers is the gateway number to addiction? We should probably write that into the by laws or something

A single Rover is the gateway to madness; why on earth do I keep buying this Brit rubbish is beyond me. Is there any helplines I can call?

I have been up to 5, but Blonde Rover put her foot down and some had to go bye-bye. Ted has just hit the treble threesome with the addition of another Defender.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived