SWAP Meet at Meeting of the Members 2018

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Set of 4 19" Range Rover Sport wheels with Hankook Dynapro street tires with lots of tread and even wear. Will fit LR3 and LR4. Includes compact spare. $350 (asking 450 to Craigslist)

1 RRC TWR rim with Michelin XPC original spare tire - $10 - SOLD TigerDan

RRC front headlamp guards - $80

Set of 8 WIX oil filters and 2 Beck-Arnley air filters that will fit P38s & D2s - $35

Airbox from either a D1 or D2, can't recall - $5 - SOLD TigerDan

I have a parts D1 some of you have seen pics of. Interior is destroyed so don't bother asking. 

I took, 

>front axle

>rear diff

>propshafts

>rear axle shafts

>transfer case

Available:

LT230 linkage for D1/D2 complete

5x tornado wheels

rear door glass

both alpine glass pieces

both rear side windows

both rear calipers

both rear shock hangers

fanbelt in good shape

both headlamps

alternator (original 1995 model) presumed working

Everything else is still on the car, up for grabs for right price (I broke my finger and cut a nail off last weekend so hard to pull parts myself) IE front rear lamps, all engine pieces (fan and clutch missing). Heads look to be in good shape etc. Turns over doesnt get fuel

TO BE SCRAPPED TOMORROW FYI

I’m not going to be able to make the swap, but I have a brand new KAM450 elocker for a D2 axle. I bought it, never installed it, and have no use at the moment for it. I paid over 1k for it from Atlantic British. I’ll let it go for $700 cash.81b08683ff7df656a78052f64813cc0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a last minute scratch too, but for a very good reason - Game 1 Spurs at Warriors!!! Now that I switched to coils, I have no need for a barely used set of Sasquatch adjustable rods. These have the distinct honor of being the first rods fitted to a Range Rover Sport...because Sasquatch came over after he developed these for his LR3 and wanted to confirm they fit on an RRS. A few beers later and oh yeah we should try these on your Sport. Pretty sure these came out before Johnson rods.

Johnson rods are $125 so how about $50?

I have the rolling 109 chasis available still. 92 ford transit diesel, three speed gearbox, roverdrive, t-case, axles, drive shafts tires and wheels all included. 1500 obo. Let’s get it out of Scully’s driveway..

How much are you thinking for the roverdrive, Luke?

I also have an aluminum radiator that i just pulled out tonight. it was used from christmas until a couple weeks ago.  never got to try it in the hot weather. it doesn't leak but it was a little taller than the OEM unit. i guess you could say the fact that it was taller kinda irritated me, even though it didn't hit the hood or anything. i'm replacing it with an allisport unit.  $150.

I have a set of 4 DI Castor wheels I can bring. They're pretty well rock rashed, good for a trail rig but I don't think you'd want to put them on a mall crawler, unless you're going for the well-used look. I don't have any pics of them but I can take some today if anyone's interested. Here's a pic I grabbed off the 'net to show the style of wheel. $125 for the set of 4.

s-l300.jpg

I also have an aluminum radiator that i just pulled out tonight. it was used from christmas until a couple weeks ago. never got to try it in the hot weather. it doesn't leak but it was a little taller than the OEM unit. i guess you could say the fact that it was taller kinda irritated me, even though it didn't hit the hood or anything. i'm replacing it with an allisport unit. $150.

Ohh...

Trying to decide if I bring the D2 seats I have...any interest?

Also have a D1 roof rack... anyone interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived