Get ready for the 2015 Annual Event Raffle

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of totally want this... even though I have no idea what I would do with it.  Makes me want a sand box again.  :D

Drive it over the stuff on your desk!  Did you watch the video?  The articulation is amazing! 

I want it too...

Sorry All,

I will be focusing on the WNLRR this year, along with all the logistics that are involved getting me there as well as flying or driving in my wife to see Sedona.

Have a great weekend!

Paul

Sorry All,

I will be focusing on the WNLRR this year, along with all the logistics that are involved getting me there as well as flying or driving in my wife to see Sedona.

Have a great weekend!

Paul

Paul, we need to introduce you to the power of AND.

As in "I'm going to the Annual AND the WNLRR"

Several of us are doing both, including the flight thing for a spouse (see the planning thread for discussion).

Peer pressure anyone?

"nice, very very nice"

Perhaps I should audition for a role as Bworld Man so I can drive a Defender too!

It looks like you already exist in the Bworld

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/10/7df91c20b84f4659f49f0b3121af9eb2.jpg

http://www.brudertoys.com/en/usa/range/range-and-series/bworld/farming/?tx_sortiment_pi1%5Bartnr%5D=60030&tx_sortiment_pi1%5Baction%5D=details

You need to watch the video Brenton posted with the defender truck toy.

Oh -- I watched part of it, but that weird ladies' computer-generated voice was annoying.  I'll go back and turn the volume down.

You need the voice.  You can just sort of skip forward to the part where they see how the 'b-world man' fits in the truck then take it for a test drive to see how the suspension articulates.  It's nice, very very nice.

You need the voice.  You can just sort of skip forward to the part where they see how the 'b-world man' fits in the truck then take it for a test drive to see how the suspension articulates.  It's nice, very very nice.

Or look at this one ... I want the horse box for the back of it .... or the JCB digger ....

And you can modify them (if you speak German this one's a classic)

Graeme

If you have a narrow tire. If you take it to scale, that tire is over 12.5 in wide!

Exactly -- speaking of that, there is a 'Bruder' vs. 'Britains' 1:16th scale Defender toy comparison on YT -- it becomes pretty clear that the Bruder is not 1:16.

Hi Jason,

Raffle tickets are purchased at the event before dinner to just before the raffle starts. Ticket pricing is at the bottom of the first post in this thread.

Thanks for offering to help setup. We can always use a helping hand on Friday. Some of us get there early, around 12pm or so. Feel free to stop by after 1pm to be sure we have the gate code and it's open. We don't want trucks piling up before the rangers let us in:) See you there!

Lucky8 has been a long time contributor to not just our club, but the Land Rover community in general. From factory parts to the latest in off road mods, they have you covered. This year they don't disappoint with:

x2 LED 3 x 10W Spot Beam Light bar (2700 lumens) from Ironman 4x4 Valued at $170 ea.

x2 soft shackles Valued at $20 ea.

65' x 3" , 17,600 lbs. TerraFirma extension strap Valued at $80

L8 hats and some yo-yos for the kids

Thanks Justin!

post-472-0-49169500-1442038417_thumb.jpg

Actually, I will kind of be in the Hollister on saturday. Playing with the Monterey Bay Pipe band at the Felton/Big Trees Highland Gathering. I could swing by saturday pm in my Prius as I work my way South, depending on when we get released by the games' organizer.

--Paul

Archived