Lost Coast Trip November 2014

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I see more folks are confirming their attendance.

I will be making the final list based on who said they are going (pls confirm if you have not) and closing up the attendance list in the next two weeks to help manage and plan for this trip.

Most likely we will have two groups due to the size.

For Friday camping, each just pay in the dropbox @ lower Usal Campground $8 ea vehicle (bring exact change); I am checking with BLM to see if we can reserve Nadelos Campground on Saturday night for the group http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/fo/arcata/kingrange/campground.html

It is still looking like I can make it but Elizabeth is DEFINATELY a no. That being said I might have a open seat in Spot. Should know if my other potential passenger can/nt make it by Friday. Also have my friend that is bringing his 322 which he could use a experienced rover'er in the passenger seat

Sure sure forgot it was your wife's birthday...more like the LR4 of our dreams won't be ready and you want to rub it in when it's all done.

BTW, Roxson has now met 2 other girls who are very interested in his Rover (cough cough), just an FYI that you may have to up Klara's dowery. The LR4 when done being built up should suffice [ATTACH]5549[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5550[/ATTACH]

Sure sure forgot it was your wife's birthday...more like the LR4 of our dreams won't be ready and you want to rub it in when it's all done.

BTW, Roxson has now met 2 other girls who are very interested in his Rover (cough cough), just an FYI that you may have to up Klara's dowery. The LR4 when done being built up should suffice [ATTACH]5549[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5550[/ATTACH]

Hahjahahhahahha - good one :) BTW - thinking of hitting the high sierras this weekend... LR4 will be finished by then :) Interested ?????

Hmmm....I'll be on the big island for Thanksgiving. And I think Pedram just came back. Do we need to plan an office club trip?

Hahahah - and I am going to Maui for the week just after Thanksgiving. Maybe we should open a winter branch of the club there :)))))

Sounds fun but I will be in Kauai with my wife and no kids, it's a hard knock life. [ATTACH]5551[/ATTACH]

Kauai with no kids? Sounds like someone is doing penance for purchasing the LR4...

Speaking of which, has the experience gotten any better for her? I know she wasn't digging the headrest much...

-Jared

Ok folks; all this talk about Hawaii, making me and my wife want to do a Hawaii get away but with kids (they are old enough and great to travel with). Probably not till Feb (when the kids have a week off school).

Back to the Lost Coast, ok calling once or twice, post if attending (got the ones who said confirmed already), will be making the final attendees list and plans this week! Just been busy at work and with the fam - it's on my to do list this wknd (get the final plans for this trip). I am also making plans for Group B leaving Saturday early morning.

Ok folks; all this talk about Hawaii, making me and my wife want to do a Hawaii get away but with kids (they are old enough and great to travel with). Probably not till Feb (when the kids have a week off school).

Back to the Lost Coast, ok calling once or twice, post if attending (got the ones who said confirmed already), will be making the final attendees list and plans this week! Just been busy at work and with the fam - it's on my to do list this wknd (get the final plans for this trip). I am also making plans for Group B leaving Saturday early morning.

Hey Ron; Erin is still trying to have a Friday departure so we're planning to that. If anyone else wants to lead a group up on Saturday it is open.

I will ask her if she's confirmed leaving Friday with her work.

-Jared

Archived