P38 Range Rover 12v accessory plug install

Teds

Sounds like we have a few folks coming. Glad it's a big building!

I suppose it would be a good idea for me to post the address and directions. It's 6 West 9th Street in Santa Rosa, However, that's the actual address of the main entrance to the building and offices, the warehouse entrance is around the corner on Donahue Street. It's the only rollup door you can see along the side of the building, and it says 8 West 9th above the door.

To get there, take 101 North to Santa Rosa and get off at the Downtown exit. Turn left from the offramp onto West 3rd Street and go under the freeway, you are heading West. At the second traffic light past the freeway, turn right onto Wilson which will take you right through the Railroad Square historical district. You are now heading north, go about 6 blocks to West Ninth St. and turn left, heading West again. Within about 1/2 block you'll cross the train tracks and see the warehouse on your left, get in the left turn lane and turn left onto Donahue St. You'll see the rollup door about 1/2 block down on your left. There's usually plenty of parking available along the street, just find a place to pull over and call me on my cell so I can come open the door. We keep the door closed as there are lots of homeless in the area and they take an open door as an open invitation to wander in and have a look around.

My cell is: 707-349-0579

Chuck and Tyler are planning to spend the night Saturday so we can work some more on Sunday, was anyone else thinking of staying over? The original plan was sleep there in the warehouse, but I spoke to the landlord yesterday and he scotched that plan, he'd prefer not to have anyone sleeping in there for liability reasons so Chuck and Tyler will most likely stay in a motel. My house is an hour and 20 minutes away so I'm not planning to go home either, I'll probably stay with friends in the area.

Chuck, Are you either going to be down near my house or around yours tomorrow? I'll dig out the shelving in the AM and either bring it up or if you're in the area, can pick it up.

Send me an email or text to square it away.

Cheers, Tom

Good to hear your shop is coming along Dan! Can't make the wrenching day but sounds like fun.

Ditto. Not this wknd but perhaps next time.

Maybe before Enrique and the Baja crew heads-out to Mexico in late March, we can do another wrenching day. Glad to bring the margarator, and also pay your time Dan for a look over/inspection on my DII before our voyage to Baja.

As a side note, I'd like for you to also look at my CT110 2nd aux tank. No issue w/the main tank, but the 2nd tank seems the pump stopped working or could just b a wiring thing.

Used to work and nice to flip a switch and get an extra 10 gallon from the aux tank. Great to know that I can do (20 gal main + 10 gal on aux tax x 22-23 mpg diesel) non-stop from San Francisco to the Mexican border (smile) and maybe even push it all the way to Ensenada for the 1st stop for fuel (and Tequila).

Congrats again Dan on your business!

Archived