2nd Annual Land Rover Swap Meet @ Catahoula Coffee -

TManhart

I wonder if there is any interest in doing a 2nd Annual Swap Meet @ Catahoula Coffee on the Saturday the 15th in December. We can meet from 9am to 1pm. Grab some pizzas and caravan to Port Costa to the Warehouse for beers and pizza.

I am sorry this is so late...I have been meaning to touch base far sooner...but I have been a bit busy this year. Please give it consideration and let me know. timber@catahoulacoffee.com I will be out of town for the next two weeks though....

Saturday December 15th??

take care, timber

Sounds good. I am in. Venu last year worked just fine. Coffee, breakfast @ your coffee house, even the gear swapping was cool (good way to trade/sell the old parts/make way for the new year/new stuff), and then pizza and beverages after.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok Dec 15th is just around the corner; who's in?

Also for the gear swap/gear sale? I have an LT230 from 97-98 Disco; anyone looking to replace the BW on their RRC; will be selling it @ good price; I have to go thru my garage; sure some goodies to offer up for sale. C yah all.

Thanks Timber for setting this up.

I am trying to work with both Brian Horner (ROAM) and Timm Cooper in coordinating doing a rear disc brake conversion on my 109 at the Swap Meet. It will be great to be fully 'Disc'd' and to finally get to see GONZO!

Brian Horner?? I used to work with his wife Michelle... Great people! Is he an NCLR club member??

• 4 weeks later...
We are all set for this Saturday: The 2nd Annual Holiday Swap Meet at Catahoula Coffee. Dec 15, 2012 at Catahoula Coffee from 9am to 1pm. I look forward in seeing everyone again...kick back and enjoy the day. Timm will be doing a rear disc brake conversion on my 109 for those who are interested in seeing it. Please join us for espresso/coffee...then I figure we can roll down back down to Linden Street Brewery in Oakland for a couple of beers and pizza (Landsplitter) If anyone has any additional ideas for the Swap Meet....Let me know. Please do not hesitate to post on the Mendo list...to let those folks know too. take care, timber

Archived