Rovicon VI!! Aug 23th - 25th

Thanks. We'll find somewhere to park and greet, and aim to be there around 11:30 am.

Disco 2, 2" lift with 30" tires. So wasn't think of going too far in!

How far from the Forest Service staging area is the observation point? Do you think we can make it with the above rig?

Martin

I'll be with my friend Sam Ceridon (LR3 / LR4). What can we bring - water, soda, snacks, beer!?

My cell is 858 717 0465 if there is anything urgent to collect and bring (I know connection on the trail is an issue!)

On that note will you be using GMRS? If yes what channel? I use George1 as a callsign.

Martin

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to join the fun. After being knocked out by the start of the school year Covid, I have too much work piled up, and the rig is not quite ready: a perfect storm.

Happy trails everyone!

Will wait for the stories.

7 hours ago, ment1610 said:

I'll be with my friend Sam Ceridon (LR3 / LR4). What can we bring - water, soda, snacks, beer!?

My cell is 858 717 0465 if there is anything urgent to collect and bring (I know connection on the trail is an issue!)

On that note will you be using GMRS? If yes what channel? I use George1 as a callsign.

Martin

The club uses ham radios and the frequency is typically 146.460 if I remember correctly. Someone please correct the frequency if I got it wrong!

Indeed, we set records this time.

I've already started thinking about how to make it bigger and better for next year too!  Starting with running man-sized axles instead of my 24 spline stuff.  🤣