October MORG: Signal Peak Day Trip/Overnight Oct. 7-8

Fun trip! Signal Peak trail was ok, we got through it much faster than I thought we would based on the trail description I had read. It was good because it left us plenty of time to explore the surrounding area. Really impressed with what we were able to find as far as forest roads, campsites, and river access. I am sure is a lot more since we really didn’t get too far from our camp. Looking forward to another trip there next summer. Going to have to talk Chris and Sasha into doing a podcast soon. We can recap the Annual and this past MORG.

Edited by Elherbinator

Possibly the most relaxing MORG we’ve been on.  Campsite and fire was all set by the time we got there - later than expected because a truck rolled on I80 and closed it near the CA line.  Weather was beautiful, trail was relaxing with just a couple of tricky spots to challenge Sascha’s D3 (or 4). Incredible scenery, and with time to explore as Chris noted we found some great camp sites for future trips.  Crossing the private land was fine, the owner said there is an easement to use the road as long as we didn’t camp on the private property.  But most importantly great friends to hang out with!

• 1 month later...