I’m looking to run Swamp Lake from 7/23-25. The plan will be to run half the trail to Swamp Lake Friday. Then hang out Saturday and do lake stuff. Ride the rest of the trail out on Sunday. It is a hardcore trail, vehicle requirements will be similar to the Rovicon. Its not a trail I am be willing to run solo, so looking to have a few rigs join me. I’m also open to running a couple other trails that weekend if nobody wants to run Swamp. Barrett Lake would be cool, but it doesn’t look like it’s open yet. Here is the FunTreks description of the trail.

82bf7154579c73da64508316e817bc99.jpg

fa7964aaca3c7244b211c8fa7eca4294.jpg

Let me know if you’re interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been trying to run Swamp for years . Sadly i have to work or I would join you .Its supposedly vary similar to Dusy in trail difficulty but being shorter a really fun trail.

Barrett Lake was a blast. Gustav, Nick K, Timm Cooper, and myself ran it. Gustav and I ran the first half on Friday and camped Friday night. Nick and Timm came in Saturday morning. We all ran it back together Saturday afternoon. Super entertaining trail with several challenging sections throughout the trail but mixed in with some casual cruising through some beautiful forest. It’s pretty short too, so it is really a tough trail but doesn’t wear you out. Definitely something I would like to do again. Every vehicle and driver handled the trail well. I did damage the internals of my steering box on Friday. I was able to drive the trail fine, but it did make it unsafe for the freeway so I had to get towed home. That is another story deserving of its own thread so I won’t get into to here. All in all a great trip!

Barrett Lake was a blast. Gustav, Nick K, Timm Cooper, and myself ran it. Gustav and I ran the first half on Friday and camped Friday night. Nick and Timm came in Saturday morning. We all ran it back together Saturday afternoon. Super entertaining trail with several challenging sections throughout the trail but mixed in with some casual cruising through some beautiful forest. It’s pretty short too, so it is really a tough trail but doesn’t wear you out. Definitely something I would like to do again. Every vehicle and driver handled the trail well. I did damage the internals of my steering box on Friday. I was able to drive the trail fine, but it did make it unsafe for the freeway so I had to get towed home. That is another story deserving of its own thread so I won’t get into to here. All in all a great trip!

Epic footage!! Can't wait to see it one day... like to hike the bomber too.