so my dad is turning 70 this year and to celebrate hes throwing a get together at his friend John's place on July 10 to 11. Unfortunately that steps on the July run already planned I told him to change his birthday but I guess he's been celebrating it on the same day since he was born and old people are just stuck in their ways. My dad was one of the first members of the land rover owners association back in the day and the main thing he wanted to do was too see who all from "the old days" is still alive. He has invited all the members from his old club that he is still in contact with.So mainly it will be a few old rover owners camping in a field swapping stories, there is some mild trails in the area but nothing planned out. His friend john owns the salmon creek ranch in Bodega Bay which is where it will be held at. If anyone is interested in coming please let me know. It will mainly just be a chance to catch up with old rover friends and make new ones, thanks post-1380-0-42322200-1623782688_thumb.jpgpost-1380-0-02621000-1623782716_thumb.jpg

You are all welcome to go they cleared their camp field for us so there will be plenty of tent room, there will porta potties and my parents are trying to organize just some sandwich platters for a lunch if we get a solid head count.

• 3 weeks later...