RTE coil springs

dldvs

I’m considering pulling the trigger on a 2 inch lift from RTE (previously known as Rovertym). I spoke with the current owner Simon yesterday about his current coil manufacture and he said that for last several years it has been a significantly better domestic manufacturer.

Has anyone fitted RTE coils recently? How have they performed? Too stiff? Have they sagged?

Thanks,

Daniel

All I can say is that I have fitted a set of 2" Rovertym springs to my RC -- but that was in 2004. Sixteen years later and with an RTT and roof rack, no sagging. I have other RTE products on my Perentie and I have spoken to Simon a few times. His rep is pretty solid.

Hope that helps.

--Paul

I’m considering pulling the trigger on a 2 inch lift from RTE (previously known as Rovertym). I spoke with the current owner Simon yesterday about his current coil manufacture and he said that for last several years it has been a significantly better domestic manufacturer.

Has anyone fitted RTE coils recently? How have they performed? Too stiff? Have they sagged?

Thanks,

Daniel

I have had the 5" on various and older design... didn't see to many issues some minor shrink on the progressive.

I'd suggest just making sure it's just a 2" you want...easy to be bummed you didn't do 3" or 5".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk