The Widow

ROVRMAN2

I just finished binge watching the Amazon series The Widow. LRs are scattered thru out it. Funniest scene was in 1st episode when star jumped into her Rangie and it wouldn’t start. sound familiar? Why do all the bad guys always drive black Rangies? The final episode has a villain arrested by cops all driving Defenders.

In between everyone was driving a Yota or Heep. Does that mean anything.

The above is your LR movie review.

😂😂😂

I just finished binge watching the Amazon series The Widow. LRs are scattered thru out it. Funniest scene was in 1st episode when star jumped into her Rangie and it wouldn’t start. sound familiar? Why do all the bad guys always drive black Rangies? The final episode has a villain arrested by cops all driving Defenders.

In between everyone was driving a Yota or Heep. Does that mean anything.

The above is your LR movie review.

Yeah, it means you're a sad git and need to get out and wheel more ...

Graeme

Yeah, it means you're a sad git and need to get out and wheel more ...

Graeme

“Git� You speaking Welsh again? This is California and Welsh is not a recognized language on the ballots.

“Git� You speaking Welsh again? This is California and Welsh is not a recognized language on the ballots.

Welsh?  Old English my friend, unless I'm mistaken.  Drive the car, speak the language .... live with the consequences ....

Regards,

Graeme

Welsh?  Old English my friend, unless I'm mistaken.  Drive the car, speak the language .... live with the consequences ....

Regards,

Graeme

I’m not old English , definitely Ancient.....wait I’m not English either 😃😂🤪

I agree on consequences...I drive an LR. ☹ï¸

Archived