Land Rover National Rally 2019.

I am interested. 

What do you have in mind?  Need a co-pilot.  Caravan. 

Waiting for more details e.g. trails, schedules, cost....  https://www.facebook.com/groups/landrovernationalrally/

In the meantime, I will put a tentative hold on July 23-27.

I am interested. 

What do you have in mind?  Need a co-pilot.  Caravan. 

Waiting for more details e.g. trails, schedules, cost....  https://www.facebook.com/groups/landrovernationalrally/

In the meantime, I am put a tentative hold on July 23-27.

RON, this time you drive down Black Bear.

I am also definitely interested.  I looked up Ouray, CO and the surrounding areas and it looks like a good location.

I'll keep watching the thread.  Thanks for posting, Rupert!  I think I last went in 2015?  It's about time to go again.  The drive out was amazing on Hwy 50.

Maybe Erin will let me borrow Captain Jack Sparrow... Hwy 50 in LR4 luxury...  B)

I am also definitely interested.  I looked up Ouray, CO and the surrounding areas and it looks like a good location.

I'll keep watching the thread.  Thanks for posting, Rupert!  I think I last went in 2015?  It's about time to go again.  The drive out was amazing on Hwy 50.

Maybe Erin will let me borrow Captain Jack Sparrow... Hwy 50 in LR4 luxury...  B)

RON & I did Black Bear Pass b4 we met up with you in Grand Junction. ( I was riding the brakes and Ron was taking pics while sliding down on his bum). He said I was screaming like a girl. I deny it and I’m sticking to it.

• 2 weeks later...

i am interested in going to this also... but can't say I'll be able to keep up with the LRx's

Pcs of cake.  Just don't scream like a little girl (Rupert) or a boy (PC correct).  Lol! j/k.

Boo... that's a bummer.  I did a quick check on booking.com for those dates and while I wouldn't say the rates were bargain basement, they didn't seem too bad... all 5 nights at the cheapest was $440 (obviously not including the hotel tax, resort fee, wi-fi enablement fee, premium room with locking door fee, etc.)

Boo... that's a bummer.  I did a quick check on booking.com for those dates and while I wouldn't say the rates were bargain basement, they didn't seem too bad... all 5 nights at the cheapest was $440 (obviously not including the hotel tax, resort fee, wi-fi enablement fee, premium room with locking door fee, etc.)

I will say this . I’m a cheap bugger. ;)

Archived