Beer and Brisket 3/24 Casa de Solis

Now that I have your attention, I need some help getting a roof top tent on the LR4 and am bribing you with beer and brisket. Before you say of course, let me tell you about this brisket. It is cooked for 50 hours in the sous vide method (fancy water bath thingy) and then smoked for 3 hours. Looks like this when done. c214f31e2cdd40a280e24c62aa8f87bb.jpg

We can make this a wrenching day too but I need to leave about 3-330. I think I’ll need a total of 4 people to help, so 3 more at a minimum. You are welcome to just come hang out too. Let me know if you can make it.

Chris

I could come over around 10 am and give you a hand. would not be able to hang out and enjoy the tasty morsel you're preparing though but we could definitely get the rat on the landie. lmk

I could come over around 10 am and give you a hand. would not be able to hang out and enjoy the tasty morsel you're preparing though but we could definitely get the rat on the landie. lmk

That's about the timing I'll be shooting for as we are stopping on our way to SF.

10-11 depending on conforming kids...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll go 'without brisket' as sacrilegious as that may be, but should be able to come out anyway!

Hi Daniel, location is in Livermore (to give an idea of distance)... if you decide to show, get the address via PM from Chris   below!

Jared

• 3 weeks later...

The brisket has officially started its journey to becoming the most tender, juiciest, flavorful brisket you have ever tried. Just 49 more hours of slow cooking and a few hours of being smoked and it will be ready. For those like me who don’t do math, that has it ready at noon on Saturday. The beer is being chilled and all I need is for people to come enjoy it (and help put the tent on the truck )

Doors are open 8-3 for wrenching etc. I appreciate all that have offered to come help!

Chris

The brisket has officially started its journey to becoming the most tender, juiciest, flavorful brisket you have ever tried. Just 49 more hours of slow cooking and a few hours of being smoked and it will be ready. For those like me who don’t do math, that has it ready at noon on Saturday. The beer is being chilled and all I need is for people to come enjoy it (and help put the tent on the truck )

Doors are open 8-3 for wrenching etc. I appreciate all that have offered to come help!

Chris

Should be arriving between 11-12 depending on traffic. We had to change the plans for heading to the city as there is a school function Saturday night.

Let me know if you need me to bring anything.

The Solis wrenching day was a success! Racks installed plus a new RTT is up amongst other things!

The brisket was amazing!

06009e9e209de126a56570e60d023358.jpg

42187e9359dfe2ae2950b6bbbd285479.jpg970a28663e7bf362ac4f96dbd402532f.jpg

Archived