Dusy Ershim 4x4 Trail 2017

Looks like trail is closed or opening vary late. im moving trip to Rubicon trail .Trail Detains and thread will be up in a few minutes .

Update

John Edward Lutzi Haas Forest Service is going in with the oligists after Labor Day to decide on what it will take to get it open this year.

http://norcalrovers.org/forum/index.php?/topic/5050-2017-rubicon-trail-part-deux-september-7-10/

Sorry guys, cant make the run this year due to harvest and a wedding.  I was hoping to squeeze this one in.  Based upon the latest labs on the grapes, looks like I will be picking that week.  Keep me in mind for a Deer Valley run.  My place is a great staging location on the way up 88.

• 1 month later...

Just a update .Cal4 and the local clubs were able to clear the trail and is now open .It's to late to run the trail but always nice to see the trail reopen .

When does it close? I think I'd make sure I could conquer the Rubicon first as I've read the dusy is same but twice as long...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Cool - so its open for about 1 month this year!

Let's see how it goes for next year, but I'd really like to get this on the list.  I'll also need to do another Rubicon run relatively early in the summer next year.

Cool - so its open for about 1 month this year!

Let's see how it goes for next year, but I'd really like to get this on the list.  I'll also need to do another Rubicon run relatively early in the summer next year.

Id be down for both next year. My rover just had its oil light come on. Time for a new pump shes at 6psi at idle

Archived