Exciting News! Please open...

erinw.rrc

What about the name Rover Warriors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that will work really well when you pitch the idea for the newest reality com to the cable networks.

And I bet the decals will look awesome and "tough enough" to do fundraising selling shirts, so....

And it will encompass competitors, support crew, and all Rover types...

fundraising...  took a look at the website.  HOLY SMOKES!  some serious fundraising just to enter.  On a side note.  My wife really wants to do this as well.  

Jason,

I can put you in touch with Doug Lawyer from AZLRO as he is/was part of the staff during this years Rally and he can suggest ways for your wife to find team mates if she wants to compete.  They had one lady last year who met her team mate face to face the day before... but they did do planning and training via FaceTime and stuff like that. 

We are currently putting together a sponsorship program to present to potential sponsors.  This is one thing that competitors have to do on their own as the organizers don't have anything to do with the fundraising.  Anything that isn't raised will most likely come out of our own pockets.  The high entry fee is what keeps only serious competitors in the game and allows sponsors a marketing advantage.  Rumor has it that Toyota has $2k ready for a Toyota based team as well as Subaru. 

Let me know if you want Doug's info.

-Erin

Of course, you could use a variation on my business name>  Shemp Mo-Din Italian English Motorsports.

I used to use that name when some friends and I were racing Alfas back in the day.  I've since shortened it and adjusted to SMD Yacht Services.

Come to think of it, Hello Kitty Racing is probably available.  :)

We have a name! It's not one that was suggested because we felt it would be best to do a play on words and still have it be fun. Erin came up with DISCO DOLLS since we both have Discoverys and like to play with barbies....

Just kidding on the barbies.

Archived