Exciting News! Please open...

erinw.rrc

Erin, I thought you were going to use the " just got real" tag. Lol.

We are both super excited about this and have already started planning and prepping. Hope you guys can suggest a good name for us!

I was... totally forgot.  So excited, not enough sleep, can't remember...

i don't know if you and Alyson have or like cats... but I'm gonna suggest the team:

The Crazy Cat Landy

and we can help put this stickers all over the back window (well, maybe put land rover in place of the girl) :D 

Or keep the girl. 

http://content.randomenthusiasm.com/H8a7PVG8j.jpeg

i don't know if you and Alyson have or like cats... but I'm gonna suggest the team:

The Crazy Cat Landy

and we can help put this stickers all over the back window (well, maybe put land rover in place of the girl) :D

Or keep the girl. 

http://content.randomenthusiasm.com/H8a7PVG8j.jpeg

LOL.  I have two cats and they are crazy.  I like the play on words idea though.. so keep 'em coming.

Team name:  "Midnight Runners"   .....  nickname the car Eileen....

and every time you go to the car you get to yell "Come on Eileen"..

Or, as I thought it was a great name in the mt. bike community:

Ladies of Land Rovers and Tea Society  or the   LLRATS for short.

How about "Spam." That's what I keep thinking of when I see the title to this thread pop up. It's practically the same title as those spam emails one gets from that lawyer in Africa who is writing to tell you a distant relative who died and left you 10.8 million dollars and all you need to do is provide them with your bank info...

How about "Spam." That's what I keep thinking of when I see the title to this thread pop up. It's practically the same title as those spam emails one gets from that lawyer in Africa who is writing to tell you a distant relative died and left you 10.8 million dollars and all you need to do is provide them with your bank info...

LOL!

Archived