1999 P38a

That P38A is a beauty... looks well maintained.  How long have you owned it?

By the way, nice to meet you William -- we'll be out at Hollister SVRA early June for the Monthly Off Road Gathering (MORG) - I see you've already been to the highest point in Hollister but there's plenty other parts to explore.   ;)

See you on trail,

See you in early June, hope my diff guards show up by then......

Well either way, don't let the lack of diff guards keep you from coming out... you probably won't need them at Hollister anyway.  :)

Well either way, don't let the lack of diff guards keep you from coming out... you probably won't need them at Hollister anyway.   :)

Jared,

This is a very good point.  I have three (running) Rovers and until earlier this week none of them had any sort of diff guard.  Of course, I don't wheel very hard so I didn't need them ..... careful positioning on all but the extreme trails makes them less necessary than people think, but they are cheap insurance.

Graeme

Jared,

This is a very good point. I have three (running) Rovers and until earlier this week none of them had any sort of diff guard. Of course, I don't wheel very hard so I didn't need them ..... careful positioning on all but the extreme trails makes them less necessary than people think, but they are cheap insurance.

Graeme

Did Graeme just say he doesn't wheel very hard???

Hard is relative. Graeme's a pussycat by KoH standards.

So what exactly does KoH mean? I've searched and can't figure it out. Unless of course you're talking about the mystical off-roading "Knights of Happel."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived