BFG All-Terrain T/A KO2 coming soon in 285/60/18

Phil.

Also, if you're stuck with the 20" rims, 275/55R20 is currently available and pretty good!  I'm surprised by how quiet these are on the road, but notice that the TC kicks in a bit more on the road now.

IMG_20150207_144950.jpg

The 265/65R18 size is coming out next week, I had pre-ordered a few months ago. If you have 18" wheels on your LR3/LR4, then the 265/65R18 size can be fit with NO modifications at all - this is what I run currently. In addition, they are really the only LT tire (E rating) available in that size.

I currently have the BFG KOs in that size and work very nicely.

That reminds me, I owe Anudeep a private message! Anudeep, can you text me?

I like the 275/65-18 for the LR3, but with the LR4 it requires more trimming than I like. Those wheel spacers will get ya every time.

It is quite a bit of work, but so worth it. I love mine and with spacers it looks awesome. Thanks again for helping me fit them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick, any rubbing issues with that 275/55/20? I think my Pirelli scorpion zeros on the LR4 are doing ok (we already have 19,000 miles yesh) but I would really love the BFG's. I used to run those on my pathfinder, they never let me down and would last forever!

Also, what are you rocking with dubs? Can't tell from the door angle.

Chris

Nick, any rubbing issues with that 275/55/20? I think my Pirelli scorpion zeros on the LR4 are doing ok (we already have 19,000 miles yesh) but I would really love the BFG's. I used to run those on my pathfinder, they never let me down and would last forever!

Also, what are you rocking with dubs? Can't tell from the door angle.

Chris

Haha - I think those BFGs are on his wife's G63 AMG - not a rover! :)

The 275/55R20 didn't rub much at all on my full-size (nothing a bit of heat gunning didn't cure), but not sure what the difference in clearance between an LR4 and a RR would be - can't imagine it's that much.

And that's the wife's G63... I obviously felt the need to improve the wet weather traction...  :)

Archived