Tahoe trip???

Hi Everyone,

Im new to this club and so far its been great (received some helpful advice on registering my defender 110 in california).

Im not too familiar with off road trails in california, but I heard tahoe is pretty amazing for this.

I was wondering if we should organize a big get together up there as I own a hotel in Tahoe. It is called Basecamp Hotel (http://www.basecamphotel.com) and we were just featured on the Today show. I thought it could be cool to get a big group up there, I could get us some good rates, do some exploring, and have some cold beers at the bar.

Anyway, thought Id throw that out there to gauge interest and happy to host a big event.

have a great weekend!

Thanks for the feedback! Ill start working on setting this up.

The hotel is definitely kid friendly. We have smores by the firepits. We also host communal dinners. Check out the website to find out more (basecamphotel.com)

is there anyone in the club who I should go through to organize this?

I was recently banned from sand 4x4ing, so maybe the snow and rocks are safe?!?!? (see PISMO Fail, epic fail thread, if questions..

Very interesting, indeed. Love Tahoe. I'd be game, too.

FWIW, I have a place at Northstar - another place a small group of us could crash sometime while wheeling.

I am a ski junkie and if we could get a weekend for a few I would be uo for something. I will sleep on the floor for a chance to get out on the slopes.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived