Forum problems?

BEAR

thanks, ron. for setting this up. we roamed the parking lot more at the lunch break. that LR4 was pretty much fully loaded, including the rear seat entertainment. at 60k, it's almost as much as a bare bones RRS. but adam brought us over to the other side of the parking lot to take a peek at the 2010 autobiography range rover. guy drives up in a Ferrari, turns out he custom ordered it. custom burgundy paint job alone was $9500. but boy that thing was sweet. interior straight outta pimp my ride was a lil too much for me tho.

oh and beer thirty included UFCs cain velasquez. no pics, but steven was quite excited.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey hey now! I've been a fan of Cain for a few years. He's a local boy too! http://www.ufc.com/CainVelasquez MMA is the fastest growing sport in the world. Seeing Cain is akin to some of you guys meeting your favorite baseball or football player.

Yes, thanks to everyone who set this up, thanks to my fellow enthusiasts, good to see all of you again!

Stephen - keep me posted on your family trip idea. I need plenty of planning time to ease my wife into the idea. I'm sure Griff does too.

Ron,

Great big thanks for coordinating this class with Tread Lightly and NCLR Club. I'm sure there were many details to work out which surely took a large amount of time. Your work with the club is greatly appreciated.

I'll add my own pictures that were taken before the class began.

Brenton & Leigh deep into a LR discussion. Mary preparing for 20 attendees. Now the beginning of the class.

It was good to spend a day better preparing ourselves for the many kinds of situations we may run into in the future on the trails and learning the best way to handle them.

I have an idea for a video PSA but now I need to find a Jeep to play the bad guy.

post-102-142414640381_thumb.jpg

post-102-142414640404_thumb.jpg

post-102-142414640433_thumb.jpg

Thank you Ron for getting the Tread Lightly! Trainer course avail. to the club! I have a 512MB usb drive which contains the power point presentation Mary gave for you. I'll bring it to the MoM April 3rd. Thanks again!

That's great Brenton! We can use that for materials.

Glad to hear Brenton, Phil, Will and others who attended are now Tread Lightly Trainers.

Next step, on annual basis depending on who (new Trainers) are avail (we can have 2-3 trainers co-present ) to present Tread Lightly classes for NCLR club members, and to the public. Tread Lightly class is not as intense as the 8 hr Trainer class; let's set this up so ea of you keep your certification active and also opp to promote the club.

gordon mentioned doing a short 8 min preso during one of their wheels events. it would be a great way for us to keep connected with our LR dealer sponsors to offer ourselves to do the same. it would also be a great way for the dealers who are not sponsors to get a peek into NCLR and/or maybe push them over the edge into being a club sponsor.

Archived