Forum problems?

BEAR

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steven/Leigh, let me see what I can do to get you both in the class.

Anyone else registered and not get their confirmation?

Anyone else interested and not have registered?

Most seats have booked thru registration, but I have asked to hold on to a few seats for NCLR (situation where members are interested but unable to get to registration quicker than max 25 open seats allowed) that I may be able to allocate to Steven and Leigh since we helped arrange the location for Tread Lightly.

Tread Lightly truly appreciates our support, not only NCLR as one of the paying Company/Club Sponsors to Tread Lightly Org, but also indy members like you and me who believes in the Tread Lightly principles and even go as far as becomng a Trainer. :cool:

Also during lunch time break, anyone interested in having LR San Jose show case to us their 2010 LR4 or Range Rover models. Let me know and we can have half-time entertainment in the venu. :cool:

Has anyone heard from them?

Tread Lightly Org I think is a 3 men/women team; let me call Mary. Here's the names I going to check - let me know if I missed any:

Steven D

Mark G

Colin B

Jim M

Brento C

Phillip E

Leigh A

Troy B

Will S

Steve E

Enrique G

Tread Lightly Org I think is a 3 men/women team; let me call Mary. Here's the names I going to check - let me know if I missed any:

Steven D

Mark G

Colin B

Jim M

Brento C

Phillip E

Leigh A

Troy B

Will S

Steve E

Enrique G

Oh, OK, I was just wondering if I actually got into the class. I need to make child care arrangements, etc.

Steven D

Mark G

Colin B

Jim M

Brenton C

Phillip E

Leigh A

Troy B

Will S

Steve E

Enrique G

mis-spelled name, fixed...

Sorry about that Brenton and Steve (misspelled name or initial). I was in a hurry.

Spoke to Mary in person today; the good news is that all NCLR members who registered before the deadline have a seat on this March 20th class including Leigh who was on the wait list.

We have a good standing relationship with Tread Lightly, there is one reserved open spot left. I asked for them to give it to Leigh - you are in buddy.

With this said, Saturday March 20th Tread Lightly Trainer Training class is full. Have fun! Large # of attendees are from NCLR, two from LR SJ and rest from var industries from Forest Service, etc...

Here's the list of confirmed:

Steven D

Mark G

Colin B

Jim M

Brento C

Phillip E

Leigh A

Troy B

Will S

Steve N

Enrique G

Also Mary tells me in 2-3 weeks attendees above are to expect a package and a call from Mary; keep in mind the class is free (thanks to the State of CA grant - normally there is a fee); however, if you don't show up, your credit card will be charged $25.

And the only pre-requisite for the class is for ea of you to take the Tread Lightly Online Awareness Course: http://www.treadlightly.org/page.php/education-onlinecourse/Online-Awareness-Course

This online course is easy to follow; take it anytime, but take it before the class - will help bring you up to speed on Tread Lightly principles.

Enjoy the class! I will be there for the kick-off. Also LR SJ can show case their 2010s models during the break.

Thanks for all your work on this Ron

NP Colin.

Bet we will be the first LR club to have the most members be (or to be) certified Tread Lightly Trainers!

_ _ _

By the way folks, I signed up for Master Training Course in Sacramento May 14-15. There is one more spot left.

I am hoping that after you guys take the Trainer Course on March 20, one of you guys might be interested in becoming a Master Trainer and atttend the May 14-15 class with me. Maybe next time. But if you can do it, join me.

Ron, talked to Adam Sewell at LR SJ the other day and mentioned it was nice that LR SJ was hosting the TL class (at least it was my understanding that they were). He told me they were not because they don't have a room large enough. He said LR RWC is hosting it. Is that true? Not that it matters one way or another, just thought I'd mention it.

and thanks, Ron, for following up with TL and confirming our reserves. you are quite simply the most organized and responsible individual i've ever met.

Right on Marc - good chance to clarfiy things.

Have Adam talked to Gordon Blackstock; I've been working with Gordon, the big boss, on this.

Yes, went back and forth LR RWC and LR SJ. But finally Gordon decided on LR SJ as the location for TL. Gordon will have the waiting room cleared that day and will only have 1 LR on display/floor that Saturday to allow 25-30 chairs and tables for the TL class.

I also mentioned to Gordon that some of us are intersted in checking out the 2010 models - he will have a rep avail during the break to showcase the newer LR4s and other line-ups. And I also told him that you will be trading your 110 for the newer LR4. So be ready for paperwork. J/k. The first part of this paragraph is is true.

Thanks Mark for checking.

Ron, talked to Adam Sewell at LR SJ the other day and mentioned it was nice that LR SJ was hosting the TL class (at least it was my understanding that they were). He told me they were not because they don't have a room large enough. He said LR RWC is hosting it. Is that true? Not that it matters one way or another, just thought I'd mention it.

and thanks, Ron, for following up with TL and confirming our reserves. you are quite simply the most organized and responsible individual i've ever met.

I know you're kidding, but if he gave me an even trade (or close to it), I might consider it. My wife loves the LR4.

NP Colin.

Bet we will be the first LR club to have the most members be (or to be) certified Tread Lightly Trainers!

_ _ _

By the way folks, I signed up for Master Training Course in Sacramento May 14-15. There is one more spot left.

I am hoping that after you guys take the Trainer Course on March 20, one of you guys might be interested in becoming a Master Trainer and atttend the May 14-15 class with me. Maybe next time. But if you can do it, join me.

Ron,

I would be interested in taking the master class with you. Let me know what I need to do to sign up.

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...
Got an email from Mary today about the deposit so if you haven't already been contacted, check your Inbox.

Thanks for the update Phil.

That's right Mary will be contacting each one of you re: $25 deposit; your card will only get charged $25 if you don't show up!

Price to pay for not showing up - since the space could have been taken by someone on the wait list but didn't get-in because class is full.

Anyways, show up - no charge.

C yah all there!

Archived