Forum problems?

BEAR

Thanks Phil! Yes, if you happen to be in SJ, let me know who would be a good contact for me to call and ask if they'd be willing to help NCLR w/hosting a Tread Lightly class in March; thanks!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Great News Guys!

Tread Lightly and Land Rover San Jose/Redwood City are offering/hosting the next Tread Lightly "Trainer" Training program in the Bay Area on March 20, 2010.

Thru Mark and Phil's suggestion to contact Adam, I contacted Adam and he put me in touch with the right person/mgmt. I talked to that person, pitch the idea of Land Rover hosting Tread Lightly training, and wow - got it. Finally made the decision to offer Land Rover San Jose facility to host this unique training opp in the Bay Area (usually it's only offered in Utah or S. Cal).

Tread Lightly was very pleased to hear this news, and Land Rover SJ/Redwood City is excited to be able to do this and support NCLR and Tread Lightly.

Thanks Mark/Phil for the contact.

Tread Light Master Trainers Mary and 2 other trainers will be coming down from Utah to offer this limited 25 seat/spot class in the Bay Area on March 20, 2010. And as soon as they open up registration on the Tread Lightly site for this class; I will let you know wen to register. It's first come first serve open to the public. Again, only 25 seats avail.

Normally there is a $50 fee for ea attentee to attend this class. However, Tread Lightly received a grant and the grant covers the $50 fee. So it's free.

But there is a catch. Due to limited space and prevent no show after you said you are going, there is a $25 refundable registration fee collected during registration. You get $25 back upon completion of the class.

You will loose it if you register, pay the $25 and don't show up. By not showing up, your spot could have taken by someone who truly wanted to be there. You snooze you loose the $25 if you don't show up.

I am a Tread Lightly trainer and presented my first presentation to teacher and student @ my son's school; very rewarding and will do it again next year! I am hoping, get enough NCLR Tread Lightly trainers, we can spread the tread lightly principles to club members and community.

And to maintain your trainer status, just need to deliver one Tread Lightly presentation to a grp once every two years.

Glad to see this many people interested in this class.

Troy, Brenton, and others interested...

Registration for this Trainer's Training Class just opended: http://www.treadlightly.org/page.php/programs-catreadtrainer/California_tread_trainer.html

Click San Jose Location.

19 seats left as of today. Course is free (grant from CA State Park/nornally free) and location no cost (thanks to Land Rover San Jose). There is a $25 refundable deposit if you complete the course. If you don't show up, you loose the $25.

Pls sign up if you are interested. Seats are going fast.

I like to see the most NCLR club members become Tread Lightly Trainers.

Training Date: March 20, 2010 Saturday

5080 Stevens Creek, San Jose, CA 95129

Time: 8am-5pm

Post after you have confirmed seating! See you all there!

Just registered

Great Phil!

Let's get more NCLR club members to be certified Tread Ligthly Trainers.

Not often Tread Lightly comes to the Bay Area, and at no cost (thanks to the CA State Park grant).

And Land Rover San Jose is providing the facility.

Was it full; reason you have to wait till Jan 4; let me know; let's see if we can get you in this class Jim.

Ron

I filled out the form but will have to wait until Jan 4 to see if I got in on time.

Thanks Ron for shepherding our group to excellence!:cool:

I Hope everyone has a great 2010!

Archived