Storage boxes/container Suggestions

Hey Fam!

I am looking for a better solution for containing all my camping gear and just stuff for the truck. I was wondering what the people have and like or things you've been looking at.

Currently, the Front Runner boxes or Pelican boxes are high on my list. If I win the lotto anytime soon I would love to get Zarges boxes but alas until then. I would ideally like them to be weatherproof or really rugged so they can be put on the roof rack when I get one.

Thanks!

I use action packers. They can be found for very reasonable prices if you shop around. They aren’t fancy, but they work well. They hold up fine on the roof with ratchet straps cinched tight. What I like about them is the size. The pelicans etc just aren’t big enough for me. The 24 gallon action packer holds a lot. If you throw a few on the roof you will be able to bring everything you need for several days.

I like the various styles of the South African Ammo cans,  these are now made by a few people and different colors.  Also larger lids which can be handy.

This site has some good storage solutions.

https://ok4wd.com/ammo-box-hdpe-low-lid/