A night above Big Sur Cancel due to closures

Hi everybody I am planning a night up at Big Sur on Saturday the 9th We would be camping above Gorda . Any Rover can make the trip just be prepared to be full dry camping. The plan would be meet up Saturday at camp hang out have a fire and maybe Sunday morning go down towards the coast before heading home.  https://maps.app.goo.gl/XrKRF7sqaDMRJhes9

If anybody's interested let me know.

Edited by lutz

Are you sure it's accessible from HWY 1 coming up South from Cambria...??? MJ re-con'd it a few weeks ago with negative results. Would love to go if its real...!

--Paul

Camp_Wide.jpg

Would love to go! Has been a LONG time since we have made a Big Sur trip... but alas, the barn project demands I finish before the rains begin. 

I hope folks go, take  great pictures, and share so i can live on vicariously through you all! 🤣

Well just got off the phone with the rangers and yes all the roads up there right now are closed they are rebuilding nacimiento Ferguson road and the ones that connect to it. A lot of them are even closed for the residents which sucks. Trip is canceled

• lutz changed the title to A night above Big Sur Cancel due to closures