Independent mechanic recommendation in East Bay

SarathP

Hello everyone,

I just bought a 2016 LR4 Landmark (82K miles), Stock with no mods.  I am looking for a reliable mechanic for any maintenance that may come up.  Preferably in the SF East Bay. I live near Fremont.  I already know about British European in Fremont, but they are retiring soon (best case by Apr next year or so).  So looking for some other place. 

Other options I have are British European in Campbell or Cerone's in Redwood City..but they are all kind of 30-40 mins drive for me.  

Thanks in advance,

Sarath.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m not aware of any Rover-specific shops in Fremont or that area of east bay. In general, you can do standard veh maintenance (oil changes, tires, etc.) through most shops. Then go with one of the shops you noted when it’s rover specific.
If you have questions about your LR4, I’d say post it here and I’m sure most of us are happy to give guidance. 

Not much here in Fremont. There's Besa Quality Auto Care in Oakland if you must stay in the East Bay, but I've been taking my LRs to Cerrone's for years. They're not so involved with the club anymore, but always helpful.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I second BESA Automotive in Oakland. We've been taking our Land Rovers there for over 10 years (LR4, RRS, RR). Not only does Besa have extensive Land Rover experience, they have continuous training and knowledge resources.

https://www.besaautocare.com/land-rover-service

Steven